Backup Exec System Recovery / Symantec System Recovery One Time Virtual Conversion Step by Step - V2I to VHD for use in a virtual environment
2. Put this copy on a local disk on the Hyper-V server.
3. Install and run Backup Exec System Recovery / Symantec System Recovery.
4. Select the Tasks tab. Under Conversion, select One Time Virtual Conversion.
5. Choose Microsoft Virtual Disk (.vhd) and then Next.
6. Under View By, select Filename. Browse to the .V2I file. Apply credentials if necessary and then Next.
7. Choose a location for Temporary Files used during the conversion process.
8. Select Run windows mini set up except for Domain Controller images .
9. Review the selections made during this process. When ready, press Next to proceed with the restore. (Warning: This may take a long time depending upon the size of the image.)
When it is done, a green check mark and the word Succeeded should appear.