Can not access the Enterprise Vault (EV) Data Analysis Reports and File System Archiving (FSA) Reporting has completed the initial scan
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Query execution failed for dataset 'SiteID'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)
For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
Performing a Dtrace of the 'ReportingServicesService' on the SQL Reporting Server, the following line will highlight the issue:
Note: See Technical Article under Related Documents on performing Dtrace.
The above reference points to an issue with the given user 'Domain\ReportingUsername' not having the appropriate access to the 'EnterpriseVaultFSAReporting' database, which may occur if FSA Reporting was setup after Enterprise Vault Reporting was configured.
- Expand 'Security' and 'Logins'
- Right-click the 'Domain\ReportingUsername' and choose 'Properties'
- Select 'User Mapping'
- Select the appropriate Database 'EnterpriseVaultFSAReporting'
- If the Database is not mapped to the user, select the check-box to Map the Database to the user
- Select the 'EVReportingRole'
- Select 'OK'
Retry the Data Analysis Reports from the SQL Reporting Web Site