An Enterprise Vault (EV) Compliance Accelerator (CA) Research Folder Search will not allow the selection of individual Department members the Authors and Recipients of the Search criteria page.
- From the Research Task Pane, click on All Research.
- Select Searches.
- Select New Search.
- From the Pop-up dialog box, select the Department that associated with the folder and then click on Search.
- Type in the name of the search.
- From the Save results in: drop-down menu, select the desired folder.
- Fill in other search criteria as needed.
- The Department under Message Route: should now be expandable so individual employees can be selected.
Submit the Search under the required Research Folder, then Reject and modify the Search after it is submitted.
- From within the Research Folder, create a new search.
- Submit the search and allow enough time for the Search to be logged in the Database - usually 1 to 2 minutes should suffice.
- Reject the search to see the search criteria displayed for modification. The post-Reject Search Criteria screen will now allow the Department drop-down to properly display the Employees.
- Select the required Employees.
- Click on the plus sign to the left of the Department name to display the Department's Monitored Employees listing.
- Uncheck the check box next to the Department name, which will also uncheck all of the check boxes next to each Monitored Employee.
- Check the check box next to each Monitored Employee that is to be targeted by the search.
- Submit the search.
This issue has been resolved in Compliance Accelerator 10.0 SP4. For more information, see DOC6264 in the Related Documents section below.