Error "Cannot find table 0" appears in a pop-up window when attempting to review results from a folder search
If a user has only Review rights to a folder, the error "Cannot find table 0" appears in a pop-up window when attempting to review results from a folder search.
Discovery Accelerator Administrator steps: (Only necessary to perform these steps once)
- Create a dummy My Research folder to set the reviewer rights to allow for Marking to occur.
1. log in as an Discovery Accelerator Administrator account
2. Select the Research tab
3. Create a new folder under My Research.
a. On the right hand pane highlight All Research
b. Select New from the left Pane
c. Provide a Case name 'Review First'
d. On the drop down menu for Case, select <My Research>
e. Under Production Details: Output Folder, the default is fine.
f. Under Search Details: Searchable Vault Stores, select a Vault to conduct a search that contains items of no relevance.
g. Select save at the bottom right of the screen
3. Highlight the newly created folder from the right pane and select Role Assignment from the left pane
4. Select Add user and add each reviewer (If not already listed) to this folder and apply the Folder Review role.
5. Conduct a new search in the newly created folder. Scope the search as to return a minimum of results of irrelevant messages
6. Accept the search.
Review Steps: (needs to be performed each session)
1. Select the Review tab. If the 'Cannot Find table 0' error appears, press OK
2. From the right pane Case drop-down menu, select the 'Review First' folder. Wait for the Summary totals to appear in the left pane then proceed.
3. From the right pane Case drop-down menu, select the desired folder to review messages. Press OK in response to the error both times.
4. The Marks and Messages will be available to the Reviewer.
This issue has been addressed in the following release:
Enterprise Vault 10.0 - Release Details