Backup of remote server, the error "0xe000fe30 - A communications failure has occurred" is returned in the failed job log.
Running a backup of a remote server will fail with the error:
"0xe000fe30 - A communications failure has occurred"
3. If firewall exists between the servers, enter a minimum of 50 ports in "Enable remote agent TCP dynamic port range" that corresponds with the open port range on the firewall.
Disable NetDMA by following the steps as below :
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
Warning: Incorrect use of the Windows registry editor may prevent the operating system from functioning properly. Great care should be taken when making changes to a Windows registry. Registry modifications should only be carried-out by persons experienced in the use of the registry editor application. It is recommended that a complete backup of the registry and workstation be made prior to making any registry changes.
2. Locate the following registry subkey, and then click it:
4. Double-click the EnableTCPA registry entry.
5. Note If this registry entry does not exist, right-click Parameters, point to New, click DWORD Value, type EnableTCPA, and then press ENTER.
6. To enable NetDMA, type 1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
7. To disable NetDMA, type 0 in the Value data box, and then click OK.