The following videos show you how to use Enterprise Vault Search:
- Overview of Enterprise Vault Search (HOWTO93980).
Demonstrates how to open Enterprise Vault Search in Microsoft Outlook and a browser window, conduct searches, and view the search results.
- Running an advanced search (HOWTO93981).
Shows you how to use the advanced features in Enterprise Vault Search to build complex queries that contain multiple search criteria.
- Configuring and using archive groups (HOWTO93982).
Shows you how to set up custom "archive groups" in Enterprise Vault Search and then add frequently-accessed archives to them—useful if you have access to a lot of archives and need to find them quickly.
- Customizing the results pane (HOWTO93983).
Shows you how to sort and filter the items in the results pane of Enterprise Vault Search, and how to customize the columns in this pane.
- Searching in more than one archive or folder (HOWTO93984).
Shows you how to perform a search in more than one archive or folder at the same time.
- Using in Microsoft Outlook (HOWTO100476).
Demonstrates how to open Enterprise Vault Search in Microsoft Outlook, turn on the sidebar, and open a new instance of Enterprise Vault Search in its own browser window.