Frequently, users will need to determine how many documents in a collection have duplicates. This article describes the process for finding (and reporting on) duplicates.
- From Clearwell, select your case
- Pull up the Entire Corpus by Searching “All Documents” and clicking the Go button.
- Select Print option
- From the Print job window
- Select all documents
- Format the print to CSV
- Show document location
- Create a downloadable file – available from you Pickup window
- From the Pickup window, open/save the CSV report
- Documents with duplicates will have a value in “Document Source 2” column