Please enter search query. Search <product_name> all support & community content...
Last Published: 2019-08-13
Ratings: 0 0
Product(s): eDiscovery Platform
The size indicated in the EV Archive picker and the EV Collection Task are reliant upon the product performing the compression of the data.
- The Size reported in the Archive Picker window represents the compressed items within the EV Archive as reported by Enterprise Vault.
- The Size reported by eDP Collection task is the compressed size reported by Outlook.
- Also, each Outlook version (ex: Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016) would report a different compressed size due to the differences in metadata included in the compression between versions.
- Enterprise Vault after compression indicates the Archived size to be 6.5MB (as shown in the EV Archive Picker window)
After eDP collects the items, Outlook compresses the items into a PST
- Outlook 2010 reports the compressed size to be 10.0MB
- Outlook 2013 reports the compressed size to be 9.8MB
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):