Error: V-126-3 bmrprep could not complete the requested operation. The shared resource tree "SRT_8121" could not be shared by the boot server hosting it.
BMR prepare to restore fails on Shared Resource Tree for RHEL 7.3, RHEL 7.4, RHEL 7.5 UEFI clients with the error.
V-126-3 bmrprep could not complete the requested operation. The shared resource tree "SRT_8121" could not be shared by the boot server hosting it.
During SRT creation BMR extracts some UEFI related binaries from OS media. Due to new versions to required packages on mentioned OSs BMR could not extract the binaries required for Prepare to Restore operation, causing this PTR failure.
- Use SRT media ISO for doing prepare to restore and do restore using same media ISO.
- Replace the configuration file that is used to create SRTs with configuration file attached with this technote. The configuration file resides on the BMR Boot Server.
- Make a copy of the original createsrt.conf file on the BMR Boot Server (/usr/openv/var/global/createsrt.conf).
- Copy the createsrt.conf file provided in the Downloads section.
- Re-create the SRT.
- Use this SRT for required BMR activities.
NetBackup 8.0 and 8.1.1 on RHEL 7.3, RHEL 7.4 and RHEL 7.5 UEFI clients.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):