Some information about the agents is missing on the Appliance Management Console. For example, the following fields do not show any data on the Home page:
Last contact time
In addition, the Total capacity used field displays 0%.
The following figure shows these details:
This issue only appears when the Appliance Management Server is a NetBackup appliance with version 3.1.1 and the Agent is a NetBackup appliance with version 2.7.3 or 3.1 that has one or more EEBs installed.
No error messages appear.
The 3.1.1 AMS cannot process the inventory data from 2.7.3 and 3.1 agents.
This article contains the following EEB:
A hotfix is included in the attached EEB. The hotfix is applied when you complete the EEB installation.
Install the EEB on the Appliance Management Server (AMS) to resolve this issue.
Install the EEB on the AMS as follows:
- Log in to the NetBackup Appliance Shell Menu.
- Go to the Manage > Software view and run the following command:
- On the host where you downloaded the EEB, mount the following share location: /inst/patch/incoming
- Copy the EEB to the mounted share location.
- Return to the appliance shell menu, go to the Manage > Software view, then run the following command: Share Close
- Run the following command to verify that the EEB was downloaded to the appliance:
Manage > Software > List Downloaded
- Run the following command to install the downloaded EEB file:
- Log in to the Appliance Management Console. Because the appliance information is updated every 24 hours, it may take some time (up to 24 hours) to display the missing information.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):