This article contains information about the latest Alerts, releases notifications, patches as well as known issues for eDiscovery Platform 9.0.
For more information on the following topic, click on one of the following links:
Veritas Technologies LLC issues alerts for issues involving potential data loss, security vulnerabilities or other critical issues often requiring immediate action. Below you will find links to the latest Alerts for eDiscovery Platform:
There are no product alerts for eDiscovery Platform 9.0.
Back to Top
Major and Minor Releases
eDiscovery Platform 9.0 is now available. Release Date: December 22, 2017.
eDiscovery Platform 9.0.1 is now available. Release Date: March 12, 2018
eDiscovery Platform 9.0.2 is now available. Release Date: June 11, 2018
eDiscovery Platform 9.0.3 is now available. Release Date: October 15, 2018
New Product Releases / Service Packs (Downloads) are available via the Veritas Support portal. From the Veritas Support Portal, please log in under Licensing to use Veritas Account Manager.
- For more information on how to access Veritas Entitlement Management System (VEMS) and how to obtain the license key and installation download for Veritas products: www.veritas.com/docs/100040083
- For cumulative hotfix information and downloads, visit the support site Downloads area: https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US.html
- eDiscovery Platform 9.0.3 release: https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/article.100043232.html
- eDiscovery Platform 9.0.2 release: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100042227
- eDiscovery Platform 9.0.1 release: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100041628
- MySQL Upgrade for eDiscovery Platform 9.0
- A newer versions of the New Features Overview 9.0 and Release Notes 9.0 guides are available.
- See this tech note for how to update NIST list within eDiscovery Platform.
- For information on performance improvements on Utility Nodes machines, see the tech notes "Optimizing Utility Nodes performance by lowering the IGC threads" and "Optimizing performance of Utility Nodes with 8GB RAM by setting Tomcat process heap size"
- See this tech note for how to set a shorter file path for production export.
- See this tech note for information on enhancements in custodian assignment for Enterprise Vault User Mailbox Archives collections in certain environment.
Please review the Release notes for eDiscovery Platform 9.0 for a listing of known issues.
See: Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9.0 Release Notes
The following link contains a complete listing of the eDiscovery Platform documentation catalog for 9.0.x releases, see: Veritas eDiscovery Platform 9.0 Documentation
See: For more information on the supported operating systems and third party applications, refer to:
eDiscovery Platform Compatibility Matrix
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):