Enterprise Vault Client install incorrectly detects Outlook 2010 when Outlook 2007 is installed.
Outlook 2010 or later is installed on this computer. You must install the Enterprise Vault HTTP-Only Outlook Add-In.
When Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007 are installed on the same machine, the Bitness registry key shows:
14.0 is for Outlook 2010, not Outlook 2007.
The installation fails when reading the registry key as the version is incorrect.
This issue has been resolved in the following release:
Enterprise Vault 9.0.3
Enterprise Vault 10.0.1
The Full (DCOM) client is no longer available with 10.0.1. The Lite (HTTP, Downloadable) client will be the only Outlook Add-in.
1. Uninstall Project 2010
2. Install the Enterprise Vault ADD-In.
3. Reinstall Project 2010.
1. Back up the Bitness registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftOffice14.0Outlook
2. Delete the Bitness registry key.
3. Install the Enterprise Vault ADD-In.
4. Restore the Bitness registry key.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):