- How to Check Interface Duplex and Speed Using ndd/kstat on Solaris.
- How to stop and start VCS, SFCFS and SFRAC (Cluster Server, Storage Foundation Cluster File System and Storage Foundation for Oracle RAC) for UNIX & Linux
- Troubleshooting Failing Disks, Missing Disks and the "failed was" status
- Alerts for InfoScale and Storage Foundation High Availability (SFHA) solutions for Unix/Linux
- VxVM:xxxx: ERROR: IPC Failure: Configuration daemon is not accessible
- How to recover and start a Veritas Volume Manager logical volume where the volume is DISABLED ACTIVE and has a plex that is DISABLED RECOVER
- Restarting the Volume Manager configuration daemon (vxconfigd) returns error "VxVM vxconfigd ERROR V-5-1-8726 /dev/vx/info: No such file or directory"
- Hastatus shows a resource or group in W_OFFLINE_REVERSE or W_OFFLINE_PROPAGATE.
- Unable to initialize a VxVM disk with vxdisksetup after upgrading to Solaris patch 147440-20
- More Articles
- InfoScale 7.0 Licensing Guide
- Veritas Operations Manager shows DMP paths incorrectly with NetAPP C-LUN Mode
- "ERROR V-5-1-10978 Disk group dgname: import failed: Record not in disk group" appears when importing a disk group
- Software Compatibility List (SCL) for Veritas InfoScale 7.1 and above
- Veritas InfoScale Foundation, Availability, Storage, and Enterprise Solutions 7.0, 7.0.1 (AIX, Linux, Solaris), and DMP for VMware 7.0 Hardware Compatibility List
- Veritas InfoScale Foundation, Availability, Storage, and Enterprise Solutions 7.1 (AIX, Linux, Solaris), and DMP for VMware 7.1 Hardware Compatibility List
- Disks Provisioned For Logical Domains (LDOMS) Must Use Veritas Dynamic Multipathing (DMP)
- What are the commands that can be run on a Veritas Cluster Volume Manager (CVM) Master / Slave or a Veritas Cluster File System (CFS) Primary / Secondary?
- More Articles