- How to Check Interface Duplex and Speed Using ndd/kstat on Solaris.
- VxVM:xxxx: ERROR: IPC Failure: Configuration daemon is not accessible
- Troubleshooting Failing Disks, Missing Disks and the "failed was" status
- How to recover and start a Veritas Volume Manager logical volume where the volume is DISABLED ACTIVE and has a plex that is DISABLED RECOVER
- Restarting the Volume Manager configuration daemon (vxconfigd) returns error "VxVM vxconfigd ERROR V-5-1-8726 /dev/vx/info: No such file or directory"
- How to stop and start VCS, SFCFS and SFRAC (Cluster Server, Storage Foundation Cluster File System and Storage Foundation for Oracle RAC) for UNIX & Linux
- Hastatus shows a resource or group in W_OFFLINE_REVERSE or W_OFFLINE_PROPAGATE.
- VCS ERROR V-16-2-13067 or V-16-2-13073 "(hostname) Agent is calling clean for resource(resource_name) because the resource became OFFLINE unexpectedly, on its own" is reported by Veritas Cluster Server for UNIX
- "Corrupt label; wrong magic number" message appears in the Solaris syslog (/var/adm/messages)
- More Articles
- Veritas InfoScale Foundation, Availability, Storage, and Enterprise Solutions 7.2 (AIX, Linux, Solaris), and DMP for VMware 7.2 Hardware Compatibility List
- Veritas InfoScale Foundation, Availability, Storage, and Enterprise Solutions 7.1 (AIX, Linux, Solaris), and DMP for VMware 7.1 Hardware Compatibility List
- Veritas InfoScale Foundation, Availability, Storage, and Enterprise Solutions 7.0, 7.0.1 (AIX, Linux, Solaris), and DMP for VMware 7.0 Hardware Compatibility List
- How to manually migrate a replicated volume group in Volume Replicator
- Slow Cluster File System (CFS) file information access when running commands like ls and du
- Support for InfoScale and Storage Foundation High Availability (SFHA) Solutions on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3 (RHEL 7.3)
- "VxVM vxdmpadm ERROR V-5-1-15690 Operation failed for one or more volume groups" appears when enabling, or disabling, DMP native support on Oracle Linux
- Methods to provide data for Technical Support cases
- Setting up VVR configuration that uses different diskgroup, or volume, names on each node
- More Articles