- How to Check Interface Duplex and Speed Using ndd/kstat on Solaris.
- Alerts for InfoScale and Storage Foundation High Availability (SFHA) solutions for Unix/Linux
- How to recover and start a Veritas Volume Manager logical volume where the volume is DISABLED ACTIVE and has a plex that is DISABLED RECOVER
- Hastatus shows a resource or group in W_OFFLINE_REVERSE or W_OFFLINE_PROPAGATE.
- Restarting the Volume Manager configuration daemon (vxconfigd) returns error "VxVM vxconfigd ERROR V-5-1-8726 /dev/vx/info: No such file or directory"
- How to stop and start VCS, SFCFS and SFRAC (Cluster Server, Storage Foundation Cluster File System and Storage Foundation for Oracle RAC) for UNIX & Linux
- Troubleshooting Failing Disks, Missing Disks and the "failed was" status
- Support for Storage Foundation High Availability (SFHA) Solutions and InfoScale on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.7 (RHEL 6.7)
- VxVM:xxxx: ERROR: IPC Failure: Configuration daemon is not accessible
- More Articles
- Slow Cluster File System (CFS) file information access when running commands like ls and du
- VCS intermittently loses connection with CP server and the vxcpserv process dumps core
- vxevac triggers an immediate thin reclaimation
- Disks Provisioned For Logical Domains (LDOMS) Must use Dynamic Multipathing (DMP)
- Veritas InfoScale 7.0 and later Software Compatibility List (SCL)
- What are the commands that can be run on a Veritas Cluster Volume Manager (CVM) Master / Slave or a Veritas Cluster File System (CFS) Primary / Secondary?
- Upgrading the Volume Manager component of Storage Foundation 6.2.1, or InfoScale 7.1, from a version that does not support UEFI boot mode, may cause several problems
- Using vxconfigbackup and vxprivutil to back up up the disk group configuration of the Veritas private region
- More Articles