“Today, our strengthened partnership delivers deeper integration and increased flexibility as customers incorporate Microsoft cloud services and look to extract greater value from their data.”Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President of Cloud and Enterprise, Microsoft
Microsoft Azure Cloud Management
For a successful cloud implementation, trust leadership and experience.
Azure and Azure Stack data management
With 42 highly compliant regions, Microsoft Azure offers economic benefits to organizations looking to digitally transform their business. But data and workload management responsibilities become more important in public and hybrid cloud architectures, as critical business assets lie outside traditional data center boundaries.
Veritas offers solutions and services to help businesses get Azure ready and Azure optimized without losing control of their most important assets. Veritas also offers data and workload management services for on-premises Azure Stack environments.
- Migrate data and workloads seamlessly to and from Azure and Azure Stack without lock-in.
- Protect data to, from and in Azure and gain business insights with optimized data protection solutions.
- Build a successful disaster recovery practice with Azure as the preferred target utilizing predictable automation and orchestration.
Ready to run VMware native workloads in Azure? Veritas has you covered.
- Protect, recover and reuse your VMware data in AVS using NetBackup Accelerator and Granular Recovery Technology. Scale your protection as you grow or add more private clouds with NetBackup VMware Virtual Appliance or using Azure marketplace templates. Read the blog to learn more!
- Using InfoScale suite and AVS, rely on HA for mission-critical VMware native applications both on-premise and in the Azure cloud. Learn more.
- Veritas Backup Exec offers unified VMware protection across cloud and on-premises with fast & granular protection of VMs, applications, databases and cloud services all in one solution. With the power of Azure Site Recovery, powers users can easily configure continuous replication for on-premises virtual machines to Azure for a quick failover in case of a disruption on-premises.
Download the briefs
Read the papers
Check out the blogs
Why Veritas on Microsoft Azure?
Veritas helps organizations accelerate data center transformation to Azure-driven hybrid and public clouds with leadership and experience. Veritas educates organizations on which workloads are best suited for cloud migration, can predict performance and costs before moving, and ensures optimized cloud data protection and cloud disaster recovery to, from and in Azure.
Seamlessly move applications and data to Azure
Get the most out of your Azure cloud and Azure Stack investments by ensuring that your data and applications are optimized for performance, protection, privacy and uptime. Get data search, catalogue, indexing and classification to drive business insights.
Why Azure Stack and Veritas?
Many organizations want to bring the agility and fast-paced innovation of cloud computing to on-premises environments with Azure Stack. With Veritas NetBackup, we will allow companies to be agile, move fast and maximize their Azure Stack investments while controlling risks and improving data management and data protection services.
The image below shows replicated backups between two Azure Stack systems. This ensures data can be recovered in the event of a Stack failure.
“We use Veritas NetBackup to protect roughly 3,000 Exchange databases—over four petabytes in seven data centers, with 99% accuracy on backups and 99% success rate on recoveries.”Paul Schandel, Systems Administrator, Intermedia
“It would be cumbersome to search messages with Office 365 alone, and I couldn’t confidently say we’d have all we needed. And that’s really the driving factor. Now our discovery searches reveal who said what to whom.”Geoff Pangonis, Messaging Administrator, VHB
Ask an expert
Need help with your environment and requirements? Ask us a question on our community forum VOX, and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.