“Another innovation within Resiliency Platform centers on enabling organizations to incorporate Amazon Web Services into their hybrid cloud architecture.”Jason Buffington, Principal Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG)
Resiliency Platform and Amazon Web Services
Migrate workloads and ensure proactive disaster recovery to AWS.
Integrated, predictable cloud resiliency to and from AWS
Direct integration of Resiliency Platform with Amazon Web Services (AWS) lets you confidently expand from on-premises to the public cloud. Now you can use a resiliency plan that scales easily and cost-effectively as you innovate while ensuring your application environments don’t become fragmented.
- Easily adopt AWS with a resiliency strategy that scales from on-premises to cloud
- Use a single solution across your on-premises environments and the cloud to avoid environmental fragmentation
- Failover for disaster recovery or migrate applications permanently according to business needs
Seamlessly migrate between on-premises and AWS
Easily move tiered workloads to and from the AWS cloud
- Seamlessly move complex workloads between on-premises and AWS with a single click
- Migrate workloads including IO-intensive applications to AWS faster with direct integration into Amazon Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Stay flexible with the option to failback services to on-premises, as needed
Recover faster to AWS
Ensure quick, predictable recovery every time
- Recover critical workloads or your entire site to the AWS cloud with a single click or use controlled recovery options
- Orchestrate seamless recoveries for tiered workloads quickly with direct integration into Amazon Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Ensure predictable, proactive recovery readiness with fully automated, non-disruptive disaster recovery testing
Gain unified hybrid cloud resiliency that includes AWS
Adopt hybrid clouds with a fragmentation-free resiliency strategy
- Easily adopt AWS with a resiliency strategy that cost-effectively scales from on-premises to cloud
- Use a single solution across on-premises and cloud to avoid environment fragmentation, increase visibility, and decrease downtime risk
- Get real-time and historical Service Level Objective monitoring and reporting across your hybrid environment
Use single-click migration to and from AWS
Seamlessly migrate your applications between on-premises and the AWS cloud
Don’t let your business applications be tied down to just one location. Make sure you’re able to move applications and data simply, according to your business and budgetary needs, anywhere you want—to the cloud or back to an on-premises location.
- Move even complex tiered workloads between on-premises and AWS with a single click
- Migrate faster to AWS via direct integration into Amazon Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Failback services from AWS to on-premises as needed
Get simple, single-click recovery
Recover seamlessly in the event of a disaster
Don’t get bogged down by manual procedures and extensive scripts. Instead, get automated recovery procedures for your critical workloads to the AWS cloud.
- Use fully automated, single-click recovery procedures
- Recover complex workloads quickly, including IO-intensive applications
- Easily failback services from cloud to on-premises
Practice non-disruptive recovery rehearsals
Rest assured with automated, non-disruptive recovery testing
Stop performing exhaustive disaster recovery testing over the weekend. With Resiliency Platform plus AWS, you’ll get non-disruptive testing for critical business applications along with automated clean up.
- Ensure business preparedness with a proactive approach
- Test workload recovery and site failovers with a single click
- Eliminate all-hands-on-deck weekend testing and test anytime you need to
- Prove compliance to internal and external stakeholders via automated reporting
Get real-time visibility into business health
Gain holistic visibility from a single pane of glass
Don’t let your business decisions suffer from fragmented visibility into your IT health posture. Get round-the-clock visibility and reporting of your IT health across on-premises and AWS from a single pane of glass.
- Check the status of business workloads across on-premises and AWS via a web-based dashboard
- Gain visibility into how business applications are meeting defined Service Level Objectives such as RTOs and RPOs
- View what’s important for your business with configurable home screen widgets