Veritas offers a variety of training methods to suit different learning preferences. The following methods are currently available:
Classroom Training - Traditional public classroom training that includes comprehensive learning design, hands-on labs and expert instructors who also have experience in the field, and available at over 40 locations globally.
Virtual Academy - The Veritas Virtual Academy online learning environment recreates the traditional classroom learning experience with:
- Live webcasts: interactive sessions with the Veritas instructor
- Hands-on labs: running on dedicated Veritas servers allow first practice of the skills learned
- Expert mentoring: ensures you can get answers you need directly from the instructor without interruption
Private Training - When you have a large number of students to train and the facilities and equipment in place, our instructors can deliver a private class just for your team.
- Dedicated Classes - Training held at Veritas facilities that are designed specifically for technical classroom training, or as a private Virtual Academy
- Customer Site Training - This entails exclusive instructor-led training at you preferred time and location. Education can deliver custom classes built for your environment and focused on your specific issues. Classes can be delivered with or without Veritas Education’s mobile equipment. This method is ideal for a larger number of students in need of rapid training.
Contact your Business Critical Account Manager or Veritas Education Services for more information or to schedule a private training.
Free Web-Based Training - A free eLibrary subscription provides you with on-demand training available 24/7, 365 days a year. The same training content that is delivered in Veritas classrooms by live instructors is the basis of all eLibrary content. Full courses are broken into a number of 15-75 minute “bite-size” modules that are organized by product and version categories.