What are Agents, Options and Add-ons
Agents, options and add-ons are used to extend the functionality of the base product.
Veritas System Recovery Management Solution (Included at no additional charge)
The Veritas System Recovery Management Solution is a highly scalable, centralized management solution designed to centrally manage up to 10,000 Veritas System Recovery clients from a single management server:
- Centrally deploy, configure and manage Veritas System Recovery across your organization.
- Create, edit, and distribute backup jobs, policies, installation packages, upgrade packages, and client settings for local and remote systems.
- Monitor the recovery point status of Windows and Linux servers and Windows desktops/laptops across your organization.
- Remotely recover one drive, multiple drives, or an entire computer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve backup policies remotely.
- Simplify the tracking of your environment with powerful preset reports.
Tip: For customers managing smaller Veritas System Recovery environments e.g. less than 100 protected clients, consider using Veritas System Recovery Monitor or the user friendly client console, rather than Veritas System Recovery Management Solution, for remote administration purposes. For more information, see https://www.veritas.com/docs/HOWTO102013.