THE NETBACKUP CONVERGED PLATFORM
NetBackup Appliances enable efficient protection for the data center, remote offices, and virtual environments.
NetBackup Appliances: Scale with data growth
The exponential growth of data and the resources needed to store and manage it is one of the most pressing issues facing IT today.
You need an enterprise solution to meet today’s data needs and prepare you for tomorrow’s challenges.
Veritas NetBackup Appliances scale with data growth by:
- Protecting petabytes of source data on a single appliance
- Reducing your floor space up to 4X
- Solving your data center power & cooling challenges
- Minimizing resource requirements with advanced data and bandwidth reduction technologies
Provide flexible performance
In attempt to meet the ever expanding restore demands, IT is turning to more infrastructure—bigger, faster, and stronger hardware. The addition of these point products, often from the same vendors, can create complicated and rigid environments.
Flexible performance allows you to design the optimal solution.
- Eliminates complex non-integrated point solutions and protects all of your physical machines, virtual machines, databases, applications, and storage systems
- Provides flexible restore time with both deduplicated and non-deduplicated storage within the same appliance
- Choose your optimal deduplication preference, at source or at target: inline or post-process
Deliver operational efficiency and insight
There is a 63% greater maintenance and support expense for build your own backup appliances.
When building your own media server, the process of procuring, acquiring, and installing software and hardware increases cost by 53%.
The NetBackup Integrated Appliance delivers operational efficiency by:
- Reducing the time and resources to design, test, deploy, patch, manage, and maintain your backup infrastructure.
- Saving up to 82% by increasing staff efficiencies
- Streamlining management with at-a-glance dashboards, automated updates, proactive monitoring, and notifications.
40% of data loss is due to hardware failure and 23% of companies have service-impacting problem every day.
Veritas increases your resiliency with the NetBackup Appliances by:
- Architecting for backup and recovery performance
- Proactively supporting components and solutions with auto-support
- Enabling dynamic changes to adapt to workloads and service levels
- Optimizing Oracle database protection and meeting the needs of both DBAs and backup admins
Information Management Products
NetBackup Appliances offer the entire NetBackup Platform on performance- and cost-optimized hardware — a single turnkey solution for backup, storage, and deduplication.
NetBackup reduces the complexity of enterprise data protection, scales with growth, and increases agility so IT can transform from cost center to business enabler.