Optimized archival and backup storage solutions.
Deeply integrated with Veritas NetBackup and Enterprise Vault
Access provides a seamless, end-to-end long-term retention (LTR) storage solution that reduces TCO while assuring RPO/RTO objectives.
Access intelligently integrates NetBackup’s embedded deduplication technology—improving storage efficiency and effective capacity by as much as 50X.
Achieve superior service levels without breaking the budget.
- Reduce RTO (Recovery Time Objective) with near-primary storage performance.
- Replace tape-based tieriary storage products with a cost-efficient, higher-performing, on-premises solution.
- Support diverse environments and applications through heterogeneous infrastructure and protocol support.
Manage LTR Risks
Reduce risk associated with data that must be stored and produced for compliance, security, governance, legal and business continuity.
- Eliminate uncertainties associated with restoring from aging tapes or tape hardware.
- Seamlessly move data to and from private and public cloud platforms with complete data visibility.
- Store critical data on-prem with a resilient and scalable platform.
- Reduce risk with an end-to-end backup and LTR from the trusted market leader, Veritas.
Lower costs by replacing aging and inefficient infrastructure.
- Replace aging, expensive-to-maintain infrastructure with Veritas end-to-end data protection solutions.
- Seamlessly tier to cloud without additional costs while maintaining deduped data effciency.
- Deploy a solution with performance comparable to primary storage at the cost profile of tape/cloud.
- Choose your deployment model: turnkey appliance or bring-your-own hardware software-defined
Primary Backup Target for SDS NetBackup
If you’re using NetBackup software on your own hardware, Access Appliance becomes a scalable and highly cost-effective primary target for deduplicated NetBackup data.
The Access Appliance is dense, highly available and cost-optimized to provide the performance needed for low RTO/RPOs, while still meeting tight budget requirements.
Regardless of the deployment, an enterprise enjoys a single-vendor, end-to-end solution—with the efficiency of deduplication and compression maintained throughout the data life cycle.
Long-term data retention
A multi-tiered LTR approach reduces complexity and lowers costs by aligning storage strategies in backup, archiving, recovery and retention with the needs of individual organizations.
- Ensure cost-effecitve long-term data retention.
- Resilient solution that is scalable and elastic.
- Retain critical data on premises for optimum SLAs while tiering ancillary data to the cloud.
Primary archive store for Enterprise Vault
Enterprise Vault and Access combine to deliver a feature-rich solution for archive including:
- A WORM-compliant and flexible storage solution for retention.
- Automate and leverage classification features that are integrated into EV and Data Insight.
- Resilient solution that scales from TBs to PBs to ensure archive data is always on and always available.
The cost-effectiveness of Access gives customers the opportunity to reduce—or entirely eliminate—tape in their backup infrastructure while maintaining existing backup software investments.
- Highly scalable, on-prem storage makes it easy for organizations to scale up and scale out performance and capacity.
- Multi-cloud capabilities in Access enables enterprises to embrace cloud adoption both on-prem private cloud and across a range of leading cloud service providers.
- Disk-based retention eliminates the complexity and risks of tape storage, allowing you to meet stringent recovery time and reliability SLAs
Tackle the exponential growth of valuable video assets economically and safely.
The Access 3340 Appliance is cost-optimized and tuned for on-prem LTR of video surveillance data.
The Access Appliance is cost-optimized and tuned for high-capacity, long-term retention workloads such as Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) and Vender Neutral Archives (VNA) archive tiers.
As an Appliance
The Access Appliance delivers near-primary storage performance at or below the price-point of tape and cloud, and is up to 70 percent less costly than proprietary silos.
It’s the only LTR solution deeply integrated with NetBackup, the gold standard in data protection—simplifying management and streamlining support.
With Veritas Access software as part of your software-defined data center strategy for long term retention, you can benefit from increased agility and the advantages of a flexible, on-demand hardware deployment model.