It’s time to get serious about speed to resolution
Under pressure to quickly respond to legal matters and regulatory requests? The eDiscovery Platform is designed for you. We take speed to resolution seriously and have designed a simple, intuitive interface for customers that take it seriously, too.
The robust functionality built into eDiscovery Platform includes:
- A consumer-grade design that dramatically lowers the learning curve and spurs immediate action
- Workflow automation that reduces manual effort and mitigates human error
- Quick deployment through a purpose-built appliance, software, or hosted as a service
World-class investigations start with world-class analysis
World-class analysis starts with the eDiscovery Platform
It’s not easy being an investigator. With deadlines pending and thousands of documents to review, there’s no time to fool around with disjointed solutions to get eDiscovery done. From ECA and keywords to concepts and TAR, the eDiscovery Platform provides the ultimate analysis toolkit for isolating potentially relevant items, revealing context, and prioritizing what’s most important.
- Patented email threading provides incredible context and insight
- Powerful auto-filters make it easy to get rid of junk quickly
- Transparent search provides a roadmap for your next step
Collections made easy
Stop waiting. Start collecting, with the eDiscovery Platform.
One of the most significant time delays during the eDiscovery process is waiting for IT to collect and deliver documents for processing. The eDiscovery Platform’s easy-to-use collections module allows compliance and legal teams to manage their own workflows, meaning IT doesn’t have to get involved and everyone stays happy.
- Automated collections from Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault.cloud jump-start the eDiscovery workflow
- Direct collections from Office 365 and SharePoint Online provide a cohesive collections strategy for Microsoft cloud applications
Get the Veritas eDiscovery Exchange app
Your news. Fast.
The eDiscovery Exchange is the go-to app for legal and IT professionals looking for all of the best eDiscovery and information governance news in one, centralized location.
This award-winning app delivers lightning quick access to content from top bloggers, influential thought leaders, and leading publications.
Be proactive, be prepared
Get ahead of compliance with the eDiscovery Platform
The eDiscovery Platform provides an integrated collections, processing, and review interface to ensure your organization is ready to respond to its growing compliance workload.
- Automated workflow ensures that all compliance requests can be easily handled without extraneous manual effort.
- Advanced search techniques provide numerous approaches for responding to regulatory requests regardless of file type.
Search through sounds at rapid speeds
Phonetic-based processing baked into the eDiscovery Platform provides the capabilities for incredibly accurate audio search and review. Now you can:
- Filter search results by confidence score to eliminate review of non-relevant recordings.
- Jump directly to relevant content to save time from combing through extraneous audio material.
Transatlantic Reinsurance goes the distance with eDiscovery
“The eDiscovery Platform drastically cut our document-review time and enabled us to respond rapidly and with confidence to regulatory inquiries.”
- Assistant General Counsel
- Transatlantic Reinsurance
Rapid early case assessment
The eDiscovery Platform provides your legal teams with intuitive tools to quickly assess case facts and set case strategy. These include:
- Preprocessing analytics that provide instant visibility into case metrics, the foundation for speedy reviews
- Find Similar function that allows reviewers to quickly identify groupings of like documents to improve efficiency
One Platform. Four modules. Full EDRM functionality.
Your one tool, from legal hold to review
The full EDRM functionality included in the eDiscovery Platform ensures that you can go from legal hold to review with a single tool, eliminating import-export time and risk.
Other features include:
- Defensibility reporting that validates compliance and provides transparency into workflow
- Full production and export capabilities that make it easier to deliver final results
NBC Universal fine-tunes its in-house eDiscovery practice
“There’s no way we could have kept up with our current rate of demand with our previous toolkit. The eDiscovery Platform has been instrumental in helping us manage our in-house eDiscovery practice, saving NBC Universal valuable resources in people’s time and money.”
- Chief Information Security Officer
- NBC Universal
Simpler, more-automated information governance
Reduce risk, reduce cost, and reduce headaches with Veritas Information Governance solutions that simplify and automate the management of unstructured data. Now you can achieve compliance and limit your liability by gaining control of all your critical business processes, including retention, eDiscovery, and risk management.
Accelerating eDiscovery through Information Governance
Three ways eDiscovery Benefits from Information Governance
Development and execution of information policies ensures that no-value data is eliminated and critical items are classified appropriately for easy identification.
With sound governance in place, organizations can quickly collect relevant information and review documents to satisfy eDiscovery requests.
Through the development of an integrated Information Governance strategy across people, process, and technology, eDiscovery can be deployed as a business process and easily be initiated without having to develop new rules of engagement for each matter.
Information governance portfolio
Four great IG offerings, one great result.
Perform file analysis at scale and improve access controls with Data Insight.
Accelerate investigations via intuitive analytics with eDiscovery Platform.
Easily execute lifecycle management with Enterprise Vault.
Visualize the entire organization’s data beautifully with Information Map.