Resilience that matches your dynamic enterprise.
Enterprises today gain agility and cost-efficiency by deploying applications across cloud platforms and service providers.
As these multi cloud environments increase, so does the risk of things going wrong. How can you protect your business by completing disaster recovery on services that are consumed from multiple sources?
Veritas Resiliency Platform’s policy-based automation restores applications across dissimilar hypervisors, operating systems, storage arrays and cloud providers. It automates runbooks removing the complexity and risk that exists today as well as in the future.
With comprehensive automation that recovers data centers, multi-tier business services, individual applications or virtual machines, you can remove day-to-day worry knowing your business can move between on-premises and cloud with confidence.
Automation and orchestration.
- Single-click recovery of data centers, business services, applications and virtual machines.
- Prevents blind spots by revealing up/downstream application dependencies.
- Automates integration of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure into your multi-cloud strategy.
- Single dashboard visibility across your entire estate facilitates recovery of complete business services.
- Inclusive reports and analytics expose risk and complexity that slows down your business.
- Incorporate automated resilience into existing VMware environments.
- Integration with Virtual SAN (vSAN) creates smoother path to SAN creation.
- Migrates applications between private clouds built with vCloud Director.
Using Resiliency Platform, Kyocera built a DR site with AWS resulting in 60% lower operational costs and full ROI in a few months.
Resiliency Platform Resources
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers or videos.
Resiliency Platform Requirements
Trying to decide if this product fits your needs?
Unified Resiliency with NetBackup
Expand your data protection to all-around resiliency.
Moving to the cloud?
Take our assessment to test your cloud readiness knowledge.