Try System Recovery free for 60 days
Minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders, Exchange email messages, SharePoint, documents or complete systems in minutes - even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
- Single unified image-based solution that protects both virtual and physical machines.
- Backs up servers, virtual machines, and desktops and laptops automatically without disrupting user productivity.
- Provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of data and systems
Protects desktops, laptops, servers, and virtual machines
System Recovery includes key benefits for customers along with updated support for Windows®, Linux®, VMware®, Microsoft Hyper-V®, and Citrix™ XenServer™ operating systems and applications. With System Recovery you can:
- Dramatically minimize downtime; avoid revenue and employee productivity losses in the event of a system failure
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- Save on hardware costs
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with System Recovery Management Solution or System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
Superior backup and disaster recovery
A single, unified solution for backup and disaster recovery for servers, desktops, and laptops that enables businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes.
- Fast, automated, and flexible restoration options
- Advanced virtualization capabilities
- Advanced backup scheduling and AES security
- Storage efficiency
- Flexible, powerful reports
- Proven, trusted, and reliable
Editions for every need
Protecting more than one million systems in over 40 countries and counting
Choose the right edition for you – at a price point you can afford.
- Desktop Edition – Licensed per workstation
- Small Business Server Edition – Licensed per server – Includes Granular Restore Option.
- Server Edition – Licensed per server – Includes Granular Restore Option and 1 license of System Recovery Desktop Edition.
- Virtual Edition – Licensed per host – Includes unlimited System Recovery Server Edition licenses for use in virtual machines on a single virtual host.
- Linux Edition – Licensed per server
A slam dunk
"With System Recovery, recovering a server is a slam dunk. Before, recovery took us as many as eight hours. Now we can recover a server very quickly in as little as 30 minutes."
- Brian Tirado, Occidental Technical Group
A great insurance policy
"The beauty of Symantec System Recovery Desktop Edition is that I don't have to think about what settings we had on the computer—it's a total hard drive image. We can recover critical machines in 40 minutes or less. It's a great insurance policy."
- Glyn Peatey, IT Manager Maryborough Sugar Factory Ltd.
Learn more about System Recovery
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers or videos.
Trying to decide if this product fits your needs? Read system requirement details before installation.