NetBackup SaaS Protection (formerly HubStor) has provided Oxford Health with the confidence to grow into the cloud safely, knowing all our Microsoft 365 data is backed up and protected within our own Azure tenancy, benefiting from Microsoft’s storage flexibility. The NetBackup SaaS Protection technology is a stable, feature-rich, and easy-to-use cloud backup solution.
- Mark Walker, Head of IT, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
At King Faisal University, we’ve experienced reduced cost, faster cloud backups, the ability to recover data when and where needed, the ability to perform disaster recovery to the cloud if needed, and NBU single point of management from their Microsoft Azure cloud-deployed Veritas solutions.
- Khaleel Ahmed, Senior IT Manager, King Faisal University
Our first backup system was NetBackup, and we upgraded to NetBackup Appliances five years ago. Now, we are able to achieve cheaper and reliable disaster recovery for our secondary applications, which didn’t have datacenter clustering, using Azure with NetBackup.
- Junyong Park, Head of Information Systems Division, BGF Retail
We use Veritas NetBackup to protect roughly 3,000 Exchange databases—over four petabytes in seven data centers, with 99% accuracy on backups and 99% success rate on recoveries.
- Paul Schandel, Systems Administrator, Intermedia
NCD Solutions uses Veritas Backup Exec with Microsoft Azure to backup user data to the cloud normally backed up to LTO tape. But during Covid-19, we could not get access to the servers, so we re-routed the backups to Azure.
- Kim Lindsay, CEO, NCD Solutions
It would be cumbersome to search messages with Office 365 alone, and I couldn’t confidently say we’d have all we needed. And that’s really the driving factor. Now our discovery searches reveal who said what to whom.
- Geoff Pangonis, Messaging Administrator, VHB
Today, our strengthened partnership delivers deeper integration and increased flexibility as customers incorporate Microsoft cloud services and look to extract greater value from their data.
- Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President of Cloud and Enterprise, Microsoft
We have deployed Veritas Backup Exec in Microsoft Azure and it has proven to be a tremendous asset to our company…
- Samuel Gumbs, IT Manager, Anse Chastanet
We use Veritas Backup Exec with Microsoft Azure for availability of space, and for time savings.
- Jordi Villegas Xarrie, Network Administrator, Corma, SCCL
Veritas has a good track record for their on-premise solutions and now also the cloud solutions we use with Microsoft Azure.
- Jan Villeres, IT Specialist, Dubai Courts
We currently use NetBackup in our datacenters and with Azure because it provides a single user interface that makes it easy to manage our data regardless of whether it’s on-premises or in the cloud.
- Kevin O’Connor, Storage Administrator, ESB
Using Veritas to move our data to Azure has accelerated our backups and data recovery, while improving efficiencies.
- Mr. Dular Yadav, Infrastructure Technology Lead, Infosys