VCS-322: Administration of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x
Although each product varies in complexity and depth of technical knowledge, all certification exams target customers in an administrative role and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge against factors such as installation, configuration, deployment, product administration, management, day-to-day maintenance, and basic troubleshooting.
The certified end user will demonstrate an understanding of the installation, configuration, deployment, administration, management, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x. This understanding serves as a basis of knowledge for proactively managing Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x in an enterprise environment to improve a company's ability to retain and protect corporate information.
Passing this exam will result in a Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) certification and counts towards the requirements for a Veritas Certified Professional (VCP) certification in Archiving and eDiscovery.
# of Questions: 75 - 85
Exam Duration: 105 minutes
Passing Score: 69%
Exam Price: $225 USD (or your country’s currency equivalent)
Note: If you do not have prior experience with this product, it is recommended that you complete an in-person, classroom training or Virtual Academy virtual classroom training class in preparation for the VCS exam. Be cautioned that attendance in a training course does not guarantee passage of a certification exam.
Recommended preparation steps:
- Exam Objectives (PDF): Download and review exam objectives to understand the scope of topics covered in the certification exam.
- Attend recommended training classes listed above.
- Study Guide (PDF): Review the study guide, which maps key lessons and topics from the associated training course(s) to the exam objectives of the certification exam.
- Gain hands-on experience with the product. Three to six months experience working with Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.x in a production or lab environment is recommended.
- Sample Exam (PDF): Test yourself and your exam-taking skills using the sample exam.
In addition, you should be familiar with the following supporting products, skills, and technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration and maintenance
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
To register for an exam, follow these instructions.
Email Certification Team