Capture & Archive Zoom Data with Merge1
Zoom provides enterprise-level video communications with a reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, and more. Merge1 makes it easy for companies in all industries to comply easily and efficiently within their existing archive infrastructure.
Veritas helps regulated firms:
- Meet heavily monitored industry regulations like the SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, FDA, GDPR, CCPA, and many more.
- Ensure unified identity and policy across all conversations and content.
- Merge1 enhances eDiscovery, helps with litigation preparedness and, consequently, reduces litigation risk.
Regulations, such as Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, FTC’s Truth in Advertising, expand communication recording requirements and demand more oversight in customer-facing communications. Privacy rules like GDPR coupled with personal accountability regimes are increasing pressure on compliance teams to know what is in their company communications.
Dealing with the increase in communications over video creates additional compliance, risk, and legal concerns around data leakage and misconduct. As opposed to other solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures communications taking place in Zoom and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g Microsoft Office 365, ProofPoint, Mimecast, etc.).
Merge1 excels in helping archive
- Captures meeting metadata.
- Captures meeting chat.
- Option to include a transcript.
- Option to include meeting recording audio and video files.