Capture & Archive YouTube Data with Merge1
YouTube serves as one of the largest video-sharing platforms in the world for organizations and individuals alike. Garnering over a billion users per month, it provides an essential channel of communication for companies that want to directly interact with their clients. Due to its immense exposure, YouTube data is essential to capture and archive for compliance review and avoid costly penalties or fines for failing to meet information governance regulations. Merge1 allows companies in all industries to comply easily and efficiently by helping capture and archive essential YouTube data into their existing infrastructure.
Veritas helps regulated firms:
- Meet heavily monitored industry regulations like the SEC, FINRA, HIPAA FDA.
- Ensure unified identity and policy across all conversations and content.
- Enhance eDiscovery, help with litigation preparedness and reduce litigation risk.
Communications and activities taking place on YouTube can be securely captured and archived by adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. Merge1 does not require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third-party datastore, Merge1 captures YouTube communications and activities and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the cloud (Microsoft 365).
Merge1 excels in capturing and archiving YouTube communications and data.
Questions about which solutions are right for your organization? Need help locating an authorized reseller? We can help.
- Captures comments/replies of channel discussions.
- Captures comments/replies of videos on channel playlists.
- Captures comments/replies of uploaded videos.
- Captures edits of comments/replies (latest version).