Yieldbroker is the leading Tier 1 licensed electronic trading platform for Australian and New Zealand debt securities and derivatives. Businesses operating in these countries are still required to meet federal compliance regulations or risk severe fines and penalties. Pairing Merge1 with the Yieldbroker platform facilitates the capture of all communications into your existing archive where it is indexed and archived in an easily searchable format.
Merge1 helps regulated firms:
- Meet heavily monitored industry regulations like the SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, FDA, GDPR, CCPA and many more.
- Ensure unified identity and policy across all conversations and content.
- Merge1 enhances eDiscovery, helps with litigation preparedness and, consequently, reduces litigation risk.
Regulations, such as Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, FTC’s Truth in Advertising, expand communication recording requirements and demand more oversight in customer-facing communications. Privacy rules like GDPR coupled with personal accountability regimes are increasing pressure on compliance teams to know what is in their company communications.
Dealing with the increase in communications over video creates additional compliance, risk, and legal concerns around data leakage and misconduct. As opposed to other solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third-party data store, Merge1 captures communications taking place in the Yieldbroker platform and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g Microsoft Office 365, ProofPoint, Mimecast, etc.).
Merge1 excels in helping capture and archive Yieldbroker Platform communications.
- Participant names and email addresses in the To, From, CC, and BCC fields.
- Messages in the body of the output message.
- Sender and Recipient company names in the body along with messages.
- Thread ID in the message subject.