Symphony is a secure cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform for the Financial Service industry. Founded by a consortium of 15 financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, Bank of America, Citigroup, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley, Symphony has raised over $234M with the goal of increasing workflow productivity, while maintaining global regulatory compliance for enterprises. Symphony has created numerous partnerships with content, trading and compliance providers.
Financial messaging compliance is easily achieved with Merge1 by leveraging your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Symphony communications and stores them in your current email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or Cloud-based (e.g. Microsoft Office 365). Archives include messages and attachments in easy-to-read threads.
Once archived, Symphony communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and readily retrieved for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 excels in helping archive Symphony messages.
- Captures emails and chats.
- Updates automatically to support vendor schema changes.
- Archives attachments.
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery.
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search.
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message.
- Combines chats into easy to read threads.