CME Pivot is an instant messaging platform that allows collaboration with financial market participants over its secure, fast network. As an open platform, it serves as a single point of access for various IM networks, including AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). Pivot was designed for for traders and brokers and offers the following functionality: group chat, message parsing, message blasting, CME Group market liquidity alerts, collaboration rooms, capabilities that enable customer compliance and most importantly, an open network.
Financial messaging compliance is easily achieved when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures IM taking place over Pivot and stores these communications in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Pivot communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 excels in helping archive Pivot communications.
- Captures emails and chats.
- Archives AOL instant messenger (AIM) data.
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery.
- Archives custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search.
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message.
- Combines chats into easy to read threads.