Google Drive Enterprise helps teams move faster with collaboration tools like Docs, Sheets, and Slides — all on a secure, cloud-based platform that makes it easy for users to share, store, and access files. Merge1 makes it easy for companies in all industries to comply easily and efficiently within their existing archive infrastructure through our archive agnostic, capture and collection technology.
Veritas helps regulated firms:
- Meet heavily monitored industry regulations like the SEC, FINRA, HIPAA, FDA, GDPR, CCPA and many more.
- Ensure unified identity and policy across all conversations and content.
- Merge1 enhances eDiscovery, helps with litigation preparedness and, consequently, reduces litigation risk.
Communications taking place over Google Drive can easily be archived when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures communications taking place around documents in Google Drive and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g Microsoft Office 365).
Merge1 excels in helping archive Google Drive
communications in the enterprise.
- Captures latest version of shared document.
- Captures conversation.
- Captures comments.
- Capture all critical information between users available for compliance reasons.