Capture & Archive
FX Connect Data
FX Connect is a workflow and trading execution tool that enables traders to streamline transactions via a simple user interface. According to the company’s website, “FX Connect is a market-leading FX execution venue that helps firms efficiently manage multiple portfolios, connect with brokers and streamline global operations.”
Communications taking place over the FX Connect platform need to be archived for financial compliance. This is where Merge1 comes in.
Financial messaging compliance is easily achieved when adding Merge1 to your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures FX Connect communications and stores them in your existing email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or in the Cloud (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, FX Connect communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and searched for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 excels in helping archive FX Connect communications.
- Captures emails and chats.
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery.
- Archives custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search.
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message.
- Combines chats into easy to read threads.