Automated Data Retention
& Email Archiving
Enterprise archiving to centralize and
automate the retention of data.
What's new in Enterprise Vault 14
Cloud storage, advanced supervision, enhanced classification and more.
The latest release of Enterprise Vault provides several enhancements that make ensuring compliance easier than ever for your organization.
- Flexible deployment – With the ability to archive on-premise or use public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
- Advanced supervision – A brand-new web-based compliance tool that is supported on both Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault.cloud.
- Classification – New policies for tagging COVID-19 data, ransomware and personal and sensitive data for many new countries.
- Content sources – Native support for dozens of content sources plus our partner ecosystem, bringing the total to over 100 sources.
All of these enhancements makes Enterprise Vault a more flexible, easy-to-use and comprehensive archiving and compliance solution.
Over 100 Content Sources
A one-stop compliance and discovery solution.
With Veritas Merge1 providing native support for dozens of content sources, plus our robust partner ecosystem, you can now ensure all digital communications are captured.
- Capture social media, team collaboration, instant messaging and even voice communications.
- Full integration within Enterprise Vault, providing visibility and control.
- New content sources and functionality added regularly.
Classification and Machine Learning
Archiving and eDiscovery for Office 365 and Google G Suite.
Veritas Information Classifier uses hundreds of preconfigured policies and patterns to identify the content of your data and then act accordingly, based on your instructions.
- Assign granular, unique retention rules to keep archived content only as long as needed.
- Tag archived items with metadata to speed supervision, search and discovery.
- New in Enterprise Vault 14: Policies to identify COVID-19, ransomware and PII for over a dozen new countries.
New in Enterprise Vault 14:
Leverage broad compliance management capabilities.
Advanced Supervision is a powerful new compliance solution for Enterprise Vault that reduces the cost and effort associated with monitoring electronic communications.
- Classification-driven supervision, allowing users to focus sampling by eliminating noise.
- A modern user interface (UI) design and tabbed interface for easy navigation between preferred views.
- Rapid review and automated sampling to focus on the most critical content.
Enterprise Vault Resources
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers and videos.
Enterprise Vault Requirements
Review Enterprise Vault compatibility information.Learn more