APTARE™ IT Analytics
Get visibility into everything with predictive analytics software for multi-vendor backup, storage, and virtual infrastructures.
Maximize the Value of Your IT Environment.
Minimize costs and management.
APTARE IT Analytics is the only IT analytics platform to offer unified insights for all major storage, backup, and virtual infrastructures through a single plane of glass in both on-premises and multi-cloud environments.
APTARE gives enterprises the visibility they need to identify underused IT resources and repurpose them to their benefit. According to the ESG Economic Validation Report, APTARE can deliver:
- 90% reduction in IT management software costs
- 28% reduction in consumed IT resources
- 24% reduction consumed storage resources
- 5% reduction in consumed compute resources
What's new in APTARE IT Analytics 10.5?
APTARE 10.5 Release provides consolidated reporting and analytics for your heterogeneous IT infrastructure, enabling cost control by understanding over- provisioning, delivering chargeback, reducing risk, and improving corporate compliance. Key features include:
- Market-leading visibility for all data: Brought to you by the SDK and Connector expansion. Includes SDK Framework, NBU ease of collection, Cohesity, and IBM CIMOM Interface.
- New multi-language support capabilities: Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and French.
- Operational simplicity: Simplify, scale, and enable seamless deployment and integration—integration that includes Filtering Logic and HA VCS Configuration with upgrades and patching.
- Expanded compliance and governance capabilities: Improve accountability, provide insights, and deliver ransomware immutability including Oracle 19c updated security certifications, Black Duck, Pen Testing & STIG, CyberArk, and Oracle password.
Data Center Optimization
Streamline backup auditing and reporting.
APTARE IT Analytics Backup Manager allows administrators to view all attempted backups and delivers insights to solve backup problems such as:
- Unprotected data discovery: Reduces the exposure of unprotected data by automatically identifying clients and data sets that aren’t protected under a backup policy.
- Suspect backups identification: Eliminates false positives by identifying partial or failed backups that report as successful by the backup software.
Effectively manage data storage resources.
The APTARE IT Analytics Storage Management Suite helps administrators gain insight into actual consumption of resources, so they can reclaim unused storage, reduce consumption, and increase resource utilization. The Storage Management Suite is made up of three core products:
- Capacity Manager: Provides end-to-end storage capacity reporting from hosts to storage arrays, enabling increased storage efficiency.
- Fabric Manager: Provides confident forecasting by capturing key performance metrics and details of SAN resources across all platforms.
- Virtualization Manager: Provides valuable insight into storage resource management within a virtualized environment.
Journey to the Cloud
Maximize cloud business value with APTARE IT Analytics.
APTARE provides visibility into cloud resource consumption and awareness of which assets are effectively optimized and protected in a public cloud environment. APTARE collects data from multi-cloud environments including AWS, Azure, IBM, and Google clouds, as well as on-premises infrastructure to provide a unified view across your entire infrastructure.
APTARE IT Analytics helps you:
- Reduce costs by rightsizing and optimizing your cloud infrastructure
- Collect details about current configuration and actual usage of the infrastructure over time
- Consolidate your cloud billing usage
APTARE has helped other customers achieve success. Read their stories.
"Our manual reporting system was too time-consuming and inefficient. APTARE IT Analytics streamlines the process and allows us to focus our attention on other more strategic issues."
Chris Davidson, VP and Manager, Open Systems Administration
Trustmark National Bank