“Our manual reporting system was too time-consuming and inefficient. APTARE IT Analytics streamlines the process and allows us to focus our attention on other more strategic issues.”- Chris Davidson, VP and Manager, Open Systems Administration, Trustmark National Bank
APTARE™ IT Analytics
Get visibility into everything with predictive analytics software for multi-vendor backup, storage and virtual infrastructures.
Software for Hybrid IT Environments
One database. One user experience. One agent-less platform.
APTARE IT Analytics is the only IT analytics software to offer unified insights for all major storage, backup and virtual infrastructures through a single-plane-of-glass in both on-premises and multi-cloud environments. Only APTARE can provide:
- Unified visibility and insights.
- Centralized control.
- Advanced analytics.
- Minimized risk.
- Data center optimization.
See how APTARE does it.
New in APTARE IT Analytics 10.3
- Support for Veeam, Oracle RMAN, Cohesity, Rubrik, ECS, Unity and Hyper-V.
- Receive alerts and trigger automation based on data collected from your infrastructure, reducing time-to-resolution.
- Get new insights and faster root cause analysis with Alert Trending and drill-down reporting.
- Set rules specific to your environment based on historical data.
Data Center Optimization
Streamline Backup Auditing and Reporting
APTARE IT Analytics Backup Manager allows administrators to view all attempted backups and delivers insights to solve backup problems such as:
- Unprotected data discovery—Reduces the exposure of unprotected data by automatically identifying clients and data sets that aren’t protected under a backup policy.
- Suspect backups identification—Eliminates “false positives” by identifying partial or failed backups that report as successful by the backup software.
Effectively Manage Data Storage Resources and Fully Utilize Available Storage
The APTARE IT Analytics Storage Management Suite helps administrators gain insight into actual consumption of resources, so they can reclaim unused storage, reduce consumption and increase resource utilization. The Storage Management Suite is made up of three core products:
- Capacity Manager—Provides end-to-end storage capacity reporting from hosts to storage arrays, enabling increased storage efficiency.
- Fabric Manager—Provides confident forecasting by capturing key performance metrics and details of SAN resources across all platforms.
- Virtualization Manager—Provides valuable insight into storage resource management within a virtualized environment.
Drive Demand Management for Storage, Backup and Cloud
Chargeback enables IT to operate as a service provider, understand where budget is being spent and charge back cost to end-customers or business units by capacity and performance.
APTARE IT Analytics helps you:
- Gain management-level reporting for multi-tenancy environments.
- Manage cost and demand for resources by viewing consumed storage, backup and VM resources and enable charge back.
- Drive users to the right level and cost of storage and data protection for their needs.