“Our manual reporting system was too time-consuming and inefficient. APTARE IT Analytics streamlines the process and allows us to focus our attention on other more strategic issues.”- Chris Davidson, VP and Manager, Open Systems Administration, Trustmark National Bank
APTARE IT Analytics™
Unified insights for multi-vendor backup, storage and virtual infrastructures.
Unified IT Analytics for Hybrid and Multi Clouds
Centralized visibility for your multi-vendor IT infrastructure.
APTARE IT Analytics is the only extensible platform offering unified insights for multi-vendor backup, storage and virtual infrastructure in heterogeneous IT environments. It offers unmatched, comprehensive IT analytics, delivering actionable insights through a single-pane-of-glass across on-premises and hybrid and multi cloud environments.
With APTARE IT Analytics you can:
- Optimize storage and costs.
- Mitigate risk to meet service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Streamline backup compliance.
- Gain visibility into storage and backup performance and integrity.
- Implement chargeback for storage, backup and virtualization.
New in APTARE IT Analytics 10.3
- Support for Veeam, Oracle RMAN, Cohesity, Rubrik, ECS, Unity and Hyper-V.
- Rules-based alerting for multi-vendor storage and data protection environments along with new additions to data collection. Receive alerts and trigger automation based on data collected from your infrastructure, reducing time-to-resolution.
- Get new insights and faster root cause analysis with Alert Trending and drill-down reporting.
- Set rules specific to your environment based on historical data.
Streamline Backup Auditing and Reporting
Reduce the complexity of data protection while minimizing human error and proactively identifying problems.
Consistent, reliable backups are critical, but administrators often encounter consistency problems in the form of incomplete or failed backups, putting valuable data and potentially the entire organization at risk. Additional complexities can result if organizations use multiple backup solutions across their IT environment.
APTARE IT Analytics Backup Manager eliminates many of the problems that commonly occur during backups across on-premises and in the cloud, allowing administrators to identify at-risk data and eliminate “false positives.” Backup Manager allows you to view all attempted backups and delivers insights to solve backup problems such as:
- Unprotected data discovery—Reduces the exposure of unprotected data by automatically identifying clients and data sets that aren’t protected under a backup policy.
- Suspect backups identification—Eliminates “false positives” by identifying partial or failed backups that report as successful by the backup software.
For organizations using ServiceNow in their environment, the APTARE Backup Manager Solution App provides instantly useful backup insights and detailed audit trails at the click of a button. This functionality allows ServiceNow users to manage backup as an asset.
Optimize Storage Resource Management
Effectively manage data storage resources and fully utilize available storage.
The APTARE IT Analytics Storage Management Suite helps organizations proactively manage multi-vendor storage environments across on-premises and hybrid clouds, optimize storage performance and ultimately decrease capital expenditures. Administrators gain insight into actual consumption of resources, so they can reclaim unused storage, reduce consumption and increase resource utilization.The APTARE IT Analytics Storage Management Suite is a tightly integrated suite of the three core products: Capacity Manager, Fabric Manager and Virtualization Manager.
- APTARE IT Analytics Capacity Manager—Provides end-to-end storage capacity reporting from hosts to storage arrays, enabling increased storage efficiency.
- APTARE IT Analytics Fabric Manager—Provides confident forecasting by capturing key performance metrics and details of SAN resources across all platforms.
- APTARE IT Analytics Virtualization Manager—Provides valuable insight into storage resource management within a virtualized environment.
Drive demand management for storage, backup and cloud.
IT infrastructure is growing rapidly on-premises and in the cloud due to exponential data growth. Yet budgets are not keeping pace with this growth. Chargeback enables IT to operate as a service provider, understand where budget is being spent, and charge back cost to end-customers or business units by capacity and performance. APTARE IT Analytics can also be used to provide justification for data growth in specific areas of the business, further aligning IT with your business’ objectives.
APTARE IT Analytics helps you:
- Gain management level reporting for multi tenancy environments
- Manage cost and demand for resources by viewing consumed storage and backup and VM resources and enable charge back
- Drive users to the right level and cost of storage and data protection for their needs
- Ensure visibility into cost of your business IT on-prem or in the cloud