Lunch and Learn Series: Maximize Data Protection, Minimize Risk
Modern Lunch & Learns for Modern Infrastructures
Together with Microsoft Azure, Veritas and Insight invite you to attend a webinar series to learn how to modernize your existing data protection practices, take advantage of cost efficiencies associated with the cloud and accelerate your digital transformation. Each session features demonstrations that show how Microsoft, Veritas and Insight solutions help you effectively move workloads to the cloud and protect those workloads as if they were on-premises. You’ll learn about:
- Microsoft Azure for backup and disaster recovery.
- Veritas data protection, cloud capabilities and integrations.
- Insight’s Azure readiness services.
All attendees will also:
- Qualify for a 90-minute Envisioning Session that covers the core features of the Microsoft solution being considered, an implementation path and recommended next steps.
- Qualify to receive up to $1,000 in Azure credits.
- Be entered into a drawing for one year of streaming from Netflix or Hulu.
- Receive a $10 Grubhub gift card.
Product Marketing & Global Enablement Specialist, Veritas Technologies
Brian has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and has spent 16 of those with the Veritas Backup Exec engineering team. In his current role, Brian helps clients from around the world explore the business benefits of Backup Exec and other Veritas solutions.
Principal Program Manager, Partners – Azure Storage, Microsoft