Opportunity for 1 month of runtime for Azure services on Microsoft
Complimentary services and tools to migrate to Azure
Eligible Veritas customers can upgrade to NetBackup 9.0 at no additional charge under your active support contract for NetBackup 7.7 or later. To help you maximize your upgrade and migration, Veritas can also provide up to $10,000 in complimentary professional services to help guide you through the process.
Furthermore, Veritas will nominate you for membership into Microsoft’s Azure Migration Program. The Azure Migration Program offers best practices, resources, and guidance to help accelerate eligible members’ journey to the cloud. Azure Migration Program members can take advantage of technical skill building, Azure engineering support, and migration tools that can help members move to Azure efficiently. In addition, as a member you may be eligible to receive Azure Credits from Microsoft that will cover one month of runtime!
Terms and Conditions for CLOUD WITHOUT COMPROMISE promotion:
1.This offer is open to Veritas customers who are on an active maintenance/support contract with a license for NetBackup 7.7 or higher and who request this upgrade (“Participants”) according to these terms. Participants will be able to upgrade their respective NetBackup license to the new 9.0 version. This is called a version upgrade.
3. The promotion period will start on 10/15/20 and end on 6/30/21. All requests to participate must be made within this period.
4. Professional services will be offered to Participants in Veritas Service Units (VSUs) and can be redeemed towards the purchase of any eligible Veritas Professional Services within a twelve-month period. Professional services will be offered at the lesser of 10% of the VSU value of the professional services defined in the statement of work developed to support the upgrade to NetBackup 9.0 or US$10,000 in VSU value. Value is listed in US dollars. The use of VSU funds is subject to the VSU license and terms and conditions of that program. See https://www.veritas.com/content/dam/Veritas/docs/policies/VSU-Certificate-June-2018.pdf for full details on use of funds, time parameters, restrictions and exclusions, tax liability, what happens to unused funds, the process for claiming and using VSU funds, etc.
5. Limit of one (1) grant of VSU funds per Participant, regardless of number of licenses, under this promotion.
6. VSU funds cannot be substituted, transferred, returned, exchanged, redeemed for cash, used for prior purchases, used for any purchases other than Profession Services for NetBackup 9.0.
7. Veritas Technologies LLC will nominate Participants for Microsoft’s Azure Migration Program. This is a nomination only and Microsoft will determine membership based on their program criteria. The potential benefits of the Azure Migration Program are: best practices, resources, and guidance; technical skill building, Azure engineering support, and migration tools. This is a third-party program and is not sponsored by Veritas, nor is the review or selection of customers for the program conducted or influenced by Veritas. Veritas is not responsible for any rejection of customers from the program and will not be notified or have records of customers accepted/rejected for the program. Veritas disclaims all responsibility and liability for disputes arising from this program, its membership selection or any cancellation or change of terms to their program.
8. Any Azure Credit Offer is part of the Azure Migration Program membership, once eligibility criteria are met. Eligible members may be provided with 1 month of runtime for their Azure services to help offset costs during the transition period to Azure. Please go to: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/migration/migration-program/ for more information on the Azure Migration Program and Azure Credit Offer. Certain eligibility requirements and restrictions will apply to the Azure Migration Program.
9. Other terms and conditions or restrictions may apply to this promotion. Please contact your Veritas Account Manager or Veritas Sales with any further questions.
Complete the form to start the upgrade process. We'll be in touch with you very soon to discuss how we can help you along your cloud journey.
By ticking this box, you are permitting Veritas Storage Ireland Limited and Veritas Technologies LLC (“Veritas”) as controllers of your personal data, to send you marketing communications by email.
You may require us to stop providing these communications at any time by amending your preferences here: https://www.veritas.com/preferences/form or by contacting the Privacy Team using the details given below. Should you make this request, we will retain your personal data to the extent necessary to ensure that your preferences are honoured, on the grounds of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we meet your request and comply with our obligations under data protection law. We will also remove your personal data if at any time we become aware that the contact details that we are using for this purpose are no longer valid. Your personal data will be transferred to systems in the United States and accessed and processed in India, as well as the UK and other countries in the European Union. Veritas uses data transfer agreements on the terms of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure these transfers are lawful.
For questions about your privacy, including to obtain copies of the Standard Contractual Clauses, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by mail, care of the Legal Team, 350 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UH.