Happenings at the booth
Use the promo code VERITAS2016 for a $100 registration discount!
Veritas has a wide-range of solutions to offer legal professionals with their current and future technology needs. Not only will you be able to walk away with great prizes, we will also have colleagues on hand to share research, show demos, and answer your questions about a range of products including:
- eDiscovery Platform powered by Clearwell
- Enterprise Vault & Enteprise Vault.cloud
- Data Insight
- Information Map
Visit Veritas in Booth #1511
Gain visibility. Expose risk.
Control access to key information with Veritas Data Insight
Veritas uniquely does this by:
- Turning billions of file operations and behavioral analytics into actionable insights that surface where your information risk is hiding
- Enabling compliance, audit, and privacy teams to prioritize their environments based on anomalies, potential insider threats, or inadvertent disclosures
- Ensuring organizations extend from analysis to enforcement by enabling individual users to correct entitlements, confirm retention policies, and protect sensitive content
Be prepared for the inevitable
Classify and retain critical data with Veritas Enterprise Vault
Only Veritas does this by:
- Leveraging a proprietary classification engine to automatically assign tags to all archived information according to customizable policies
- Assigning retention categories based on metadata or content that initiates protection for high-value information
- Performing policy checks before data deletion to confirm the intent to expire
Veritas infuses your data with intelligence to accelerate investigations and reduce human effort
Veritas leads the market by:
- Attaching searchable classification tags to all archived information to streamline discovery process and improve search accuracy
- Enabling the re-classification of previously tagged content to expedite content discovery in the face of an ever-evolving litigation and regulatory environment
Join us at our product launch party
Wednesday, February 3rd at 6:00 p.m.
Le Skyroom @ FIAF, 8th Floor.
22 East 60th Street New York, NY 10022
You are invited to join us at the Veritas launch party during Legaltech 2016 at Le Skyroom, located on the eighth floor at FIAF.
Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres all while networking with Veritas executives, Product Managers and other IT professionals.
Plus, at the party Veritas executives will share insight regarding latest product releases from the Information Governance portfolio, so you can learn how to:
- Gain visibility into your unstructured data.
- Make decisions about what to retain and delete.
- Enforce proactive policy-based control so you can quickly discover what you’re looking for.
- And more!
Live Broadcast Event
Title: 2016 Imperatives: Stay Ahead of the Data Deluge
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016
Time: 8 AM PST/11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT
Duration: 45 minutes
In February 2010, The Economist, published a landmark edition entitled “The Data Deluge” with numerous articles covering exponential data growth and implications for organizations as they proceed through the digital age. Veritas is pleased to host an exclusive live-streaming event for The Data Deluge’s five year reunion. New York Times bestselling author of “Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think” and original contributor to “The Data Deluge”, Kenneth Cukier, joins us to reveal how some organizations have leveraged the “Deluge” to cultivate new forms of competitive advantage, while others have been buried beneath its force.
Veritas will also present new findings from its proprietary Data Composition Index. This aggregate report of attributes from tens of billions of files provides a definitive look into the types of information that organizations store. With this insight into global organizations’ data, Veritas has built a unique vision for unstructured data management. We will share that vision alongside new product release announcements for our Information Governance portfolio.
Co-author, Big Data
Chief Marketing Officer
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Information Intelligence