“Veritas cloud solutions enable us to concentrate on bringing benefits to the company rather than administering systems. We’re safe in the knowledge that Veritas takes care of our systems day-to-day.”Scott Paterson, IT Manager, BEAR Scotland, Ltd.
Cloud-based archiving and eDiscovery
Compliance-ready Software as a Service Solution
Are you upgrading information governance practices or migrating from an on-premises archiving system? Veritas has helped thousands of customers successfully make the change. Enterprise Vault.cloud archives data held in cloud and on-premises resources like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Google G Suite mail, IBM Domino, SharePoint Server or Lync instant messaging, Skype for Business and other forms of unified communications and social media.
- Ensures compliant regulatory retention practices and defensible eDiscovery
- Preserves email and other unstructured data by policy, as journaled records in a high-availability repository, protected against deletion
- Provides rapid search, legal hold, case management and eDiscovery workflow to reduce cost and improve productivity of litigation support staff
- Licensed as Software as a Service for a predictable monthly fee, stabilising archiving costs, regardless of data growth
Enhance governance and data management
Simplify procedures and guarantee preservation
- Automate standardised, policy-driven data retention and demonstrate implemented retention measures for SOX, FINRA, SEC, GDPR, HIPAA and numerous other regulations
- Journal archive every message that passes through your organisation’s servers
- Capture all email metadata, so every message is accounted for, including all attachments, cc lists, bcc recipients and other important message context
Improve eDiscovery results and productivity
Enhance IT and end-user effectiveness
- Eliminate the IT burden of maintaining and securing dedicated archiving systems
- Simplify finding and filtering collected information with advanced, iterative search capabilities to retrieve only what’s needed
- Make it easy to perform discovery operations, manage cases, analyse results and export or share information with outside collaborators online
Provide clear compliance proof and reduce risk
Implement best practices
- Establish a rigorous, repeatable set of retention processes using a reliable and auditable system
- Ensure timely, complete and defensible eDiscovery process and evidence handling procedures
- Gain visibility, take action and assume control over your data with a solution that’s part of the broad Veritas information governance portfolio
Ensure a successful Office 365 deployment
Choose a purpose-built governance platform
With Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud, you can ensure a successful migration to Office 365 without worrying about compliance lapses or productivity interruptions. Enterprise Vault.cloud is compliance-ready, enabling highly regulated organisations to satisfy retention, discovery, reliability, data privacy and supervision requirements from the first day your organisation’s Office 365 service becomes operational.
- Capture email as journaled records to ensure everything is captured and retained
- Quickly find information you need through iterative searches, capable of searching across millions of records in just seconds, and then progressively narrowing the results to only what you want
- Create a positive archiving user experience that promotes staff self-service and reduces IT workloads
- Consolidate archived information, including imported legacy data, in a single repository with unlimited storage
Enable Office 365 compliance and eDiscovery best practices
Enterprise Vault.cloud provides a solution for Office 365 that highly regulated organisations can use to ensure email retention compliance and effective downstream discovery. Whether your organisation is private, public or in government, Enterprise Vault.cloud makes it easy to keep what’s required and find exactly what you need, for routine information requests or advanced eDiscovery.
- Implement a standardised, automated retention policy that ensures consistent regulatory compliance practices across all users
- Establish defensible eDiscovery by preserving email as journaled records in a high-availability repository that’s protected against unauthorised or accidental deletion
- Enable rapid and accurate search, legal hold, collection and review of massive amounts of stored information to shorten eDiscovery project times and easily meet deadlines
- Provide HR and legal case management plus legal hold and eDiscovery case management workflow to reduce costs and improve productivity
Provide rapid response and advanced supervision
Leverage broad compliance management capabilities
Both public and private organisations face growing obligations to comply with numerous regulations like the U.S Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and regional laws or industry-specific data retention mandates. An archive can help your organisation manage the cost and complexity of staying compliant with such requirements.
- Simplify search and retrieval of information requests for regulatory audits and citizen enquiries
- Provide employee email and instant messaging supervision to automate sampling and review processes for U.S. FINRA, Dodd-Frank, G20 financial standards and other regulations
- Meet WORM storage requirements for long-term data preservation
Google G Suite Archiving and eDiscovery
Compliance and eDiscovery for Google Mail
Enterprise Vault.cloud provides a solution for Google G Suite Enterprise that highly regulated organisations can use to ensure email retention compliance and effective downstream discovery.
Whether your organisation is privately owned, a public company or in government, Enterprise Vault.cloud makes it easy to keep what is required and find what you need, for everything from routine information requests to advanced eDiscovery.
- Ensures regulatory compliance by implementing a standardised, automated retention policy for email
- Preserves email as journaled records in a high-availability repository, protected against unauthorised or accidental deletion to ensure defensible practices
- Enables targeted custodian legal hold, rapid and accurate eDiscovery collection and legal case management workflow to reduce costs and improve productivity of staff
Access optional continuity plan services
As a continuity customer, you can take advantage of additional advisory, transformation and management services. Options include continuity plan services such as status reviews. Or allow us to create, validate, audit and run lifecycle management of the continuity plan for your business.
- Assess continuity risks, align continuity plans to business needs and prepare for managed recovery service onboarding with our advisory services
- Assist with required environment changes and continuity plans or deploy a cloud-based continuity service with our transformation services
- Manage the cloud-based continuity service and recovery operations with our management services
“It would be cumbersome to search messages with Office 365 alone, and I couldn’t confidently say we’d have all we needed. And that’s really the driving factor. Now our discovery searches reveal who said what to whom.”Geoff Pangonis, Messaging Administrator, VHB
“It’s been a decade of litigation and constant enquiries about requests for information. We’re experiencing cost savings with Enterprise Vault.cloud and it gives us unlimited storage.”Joseph Panora, Director, Enterprise Information Services, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation