"Veritas cloud solutions enable us to concentrate on bringing benefits to the company rather than administering systems. We're safe in the knowledge that Veritas takes care of our systems day-to-day."Scott Paterson, IT Manager, BEAR Scotland, Ltd.
Simplified compliance, eDiscovery and data management
Migrating from an on-premises archiving system? Veritas has helped thousands of customers make the change successfully. Enterprise Vault.cloud provides a software-as-a-service (SaaS) archiving solution for cloud and on-premises resources like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint Server, Lync instant messaging or Skype for Business.
- Automate policy-based information retention
- Satisfy retention, discovery, reliability, data privacy and supervision requirements of information governance regulations
- Easily migrate to Office 365 without compliance lapses or productivity interruptions
Enhance preservation and compliance
Simplify procedures and establish best practices
- Journal and preserve every message that passes through your organisation's servers
- Capture all email meta data, so every message is accounted for and all recipients identified, including members of distribution lists and bcc receivers
- Establish repeatable processes and preserve a defensible audit trail and evidentiary chain of custody
Improve eDiscovery and productivity
Enhance IT and end user effectiveness
- Eliminate the IT burden of maintaining and securing dedicated archiving systems
- Simplify finding and filtering collected information with advanced, iterative search capabilities to retrieve only what's needed
- Make it easy to perform discovery operations, analyse results and export or share information with outside collaborators online
Implement a standardised, documented process
- Automate policy-driven data retention and provide proof of compliance with data preservation regulations
- Preserve all data and ensure a secure chain of custody to satisfy strict legal requirements
- Gain visibility, take action and assume control over your data with a solution that’s part of the broad Veritas information governance portfolio
Ensure a successful Office 365 deployment
Choose a purpose-built, governance-ready platform
With Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud, you can ensure a successful migration to Office 365 without worrying about compliance lapses or productivity interruptions. Enterprise Vault.cloud is also governance-ready, enabling highly regulated organisations to satisfy retention, discovery, reliability, data privacy and supervision requirements.
- Automate policy-based information retention in a journalled format to ensure regulatory compliance
- Preserve and quickly find the information you need with streamlined legal hold and eDiscovery
- Create a positive archiving user experience that promotes staff self-service and reduces IT workloads
- Consolidate retained information including imported legacy data in a single repository with unlimited storage
Streamline Office 365 email migration and deployment
Enable compliance and eDiscovery for Office 365 email
Enterprise Vault.cloud provides a solution for Office 365 mail that highly regulated organisations can use to ensure email retention compliance and effective downstream discovery. Whether your organisation is private, public or in the government, Enterprise Vault.cloud makes it easy to keep what's required and find exactly what you need, for routine information requests or advanced eDiscovery.
- Implement a standardised, automated retention policy for email to ensure regulatory compliance
- Establish defensible practices by preserving emails as journalled records in a high-availability repository that's protected against unauthorised or accidental deletion
- Enable rapid and accurate search, collection and review of massive amounts of stored information
- Provide HR and legal case management plus legal hold and eDiscovery workflow to reduce costs and improve productivity
Provide data compliance management and activity supervision
Leverage broad compliance management capabilities
Both public and private organisations face growing obligations to comply with numerous regulations like the US Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and regional laws or industry-specific data retention mandates. An archive can help your organisation manage the cost and complexity of staying in compliance with such requirements.
- Simplify search and retrieval of information requests for FOIA and GDPR regulations
- Automate case management processes for regulatory inquiries, internal investigations and formal legal procedures related to litigation
- Provide employee email and instant messaging supervision to automate sampling and review processes for US FINRA, Dodd-Frank and other regulations and to meet WORM storage requirements for long-term data preservation
Condense eDiscovery and investigations
Improve productivity and shorten project times
Inevitably, a routine request for information, an audit, a human resources action or a legal activity will require you to find and retrieve archived information – usually right away. Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud provides powerful, easy-to-use tools to simplify and automate search and discovery processes, so your IT staff can be more efficient and end users can help themselves.
- Successively narrow collection results to the most relevant information using iterative searches to realise huge productivity advantages
- Automate execution of legal holds for all data across all information custodians and groups
- Integrate seamless workflows for compliance, discovery, matter management and online sharing with outside legal partners
Access optional continuity plan services
As a continuity customer, you can take advantage of additional advisory, transformation and management services. Options include continuity plan services such as status reviews. Or allow us to create, validate, audit and run lifecycle management of the continuity plan for your business.
- Assess continuity risks, align continuity plans to business needs and prepare for managed recovery service onboarding with our advisory services
- Assist with required environment changes and continuity plans or deploy a cloud-based continuity service with our transformation services
- Manage the cloud-based continuity service and recovery operations with our management services
"It would be cumbersome to search messages with Office 365 alone, and I couldn't confidently say we'd have all we needed. And that's really the driving factor. Now our discovery searches reveal who said what to whom."Geoff Pangonis, Messaging Administrator, VHB
"It's been a decade of litigation and constant inquiries about requests for information. We're experiencing cost savings with Enterprise Vault.cloud and it gives us unlimited storage."Joseph Panora, Director, Enterprise Information Services, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation