Veritas is excited to join you at Microsoft Ignite 2021, November 2-4. Visit our Partner Showcase page and see how Veritas is creating opportunities for our customers and partners. Check out our Video On-demand and LIVE Table Topic sessions, as well as our Demo and Innovation Center videos at the event. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
- Watch our Video-on-Demand (VOD) Session: Modernizing Data Protection
The IT landscape has changed, and modern businesses must contend with cybersecurity risks that are constantly evolving. Data is your organization’s most important asset, and whether it comes from communications or applications, it is crucial that you protect it with a comprehensive solution. Protecting data across virtual and physical locations is complex. The Veritas Enterprise Data Services platform reduces complexity, scales globally, and provides a solid foundation for today's modern businesses.
- Join our LIVE Table Topic Session on Wednesday, November 3rd at 12:30pm PDT:
Snapshots are not true data protection. Come to the Veritas Table Topic to get all the answers to your Data Protection and Compliance questions.
Table Topic Panelists:
- Raffi Ajemian, Principal Software Engineer, Digital Compliance
- James Wong, Principal Product Manager, Digital Compliance
- Sam Elbeck, Regional Sales Leader, Digital Compliance
- Tosko Botinov, Sales Engineer, Digital Compliance
Enter to win a Microsoft Surface Go 2!
Attend BOTH of the following sessions to be automatically entered into the contest. You do not need to submit any information to qualify for the prize drawing, you will automatically be entered to win simply by viewing and attending our sessions.
- Watch our Video-On-Demand (VOD) Session
- Attend our LIVE Table Topic session
Random drawing will take place on Friday, November 5, 2021. Good Luck!
See the Veritas Official Drawing Rules
Announcing the latest release of our flagship product – Veritas NetBackup. Learn about all the new capabilities in the cloud such as cutting-edge Kubernetes integration, AI-powered ransomware detection, and much more.