Around the world, COVID-19 is having an unprecedented impact on each of us - our families, colleagues, and our valued customers and partners. At this difficult time, I wanted to reach out to let you know how Veritas is responding to the situation, and how we plan to continue to help you as we face these challenges together.
Veritas is founded on the principles of resilience and we have a 30-year history of always being there to support our customers’ mission critical operations. I am reaching out to reiterate our ongoing dedication as your reliable business partner in these times of unprecedented global challenges.
Caring for our employees and community:
Just like you, we’re prioritizing the health and safety of our employees, families, and communities. As a result, we have implemented the following:
- Enacting a work from home policy for our employees, following the guidance of local governments and public health authorities around the world.
- Providing flexible work hours to help families care for children, elderly, and those with special needs.
- Restricting travel and shifting our customer and partner events to virtual.
While this is by no means business as usual, many of our employees regularly work remotely and this transition has been smooth – we remain fully available to support you.
Serving our customers:
As always, we remain intently focused on the needs of our customers and assuring your data continues to be both always protected and highly available. Our commitment to you is:
- Veritas Technical Support is 100% enabled to work from home to ensure your continuity of service.
- Our current virtual collaboration model remains unchanged globally. Engineers, developers, architects, account managers, and subject matter experts are here for you 24x7.
- We expect to maintain all service level targets.
Please feel free to reach out to Veritas Customer Care to access more information as support needs arise.
We have created a Frequently Asked Questions section on our website for your easy reference. We will keep this regularly updated in the days and weeks ahead so that you know what’s going on.
Your Veritas team is here for you. If you have any additional questions, concerns or feedback, please review our FAQ and always feel free to reach out to your Veritas account team.