The challenge for IT organizations now is to maintain end-to-end visibility and control of an increasingly heterogeneous environment, as well as to optimize data center assets without affecting the availability of mission-critical applications. Veritas InfoScale™ Operations Manager (formerly Veritas™ Operations Manager) is a comprehensive management platform, for Veritas InfoScale™ (and the earlier Storage Foundation High Availability or SFHA) environments. Please note that various SFHA products are transitioning to the next generation InfoScale family. InfoScale Operations Manager helps you optimize your data center assets, with a solution to:
By downloading this software, You agree to the following terms:
You are not a citizen, national, or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria, or of any other country to which the United States has prohibited export and you will not export or reexport directly or indirectly, to the above mentioned countries nor to citizens, nationals or residents of those countries.
You are not listed on, and You will not export or reexport the software to any person or entity on, the United States Department of Treasury lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Terrorists, and Specially Designated Narcotic Traffickers, or the United States Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entity List or Unverified List.
You do not intend to use, nor will allow any other person to use, the software for any purpose prohibited by United States law, including without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction.
Software Evaluation License Agreement
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions under which Veritas is providing to Licensee certain Veritas products for the purpose set forth below.
VERITAS PRODUCTS & PURPOSE
This Agreement governs the use of any Veritas software product(s) (“Licensed Software”) downloaded from this site. .
Purpose: Evaluating the features and functionality of the Licensed Software to determine whether Licensee wishes to pursue a further licensing arrangement with Veritas for such Licensed Software. Licensee may not permit the Licensed Software obtained under this Agreement to be accessed by any third parties for any purpose, other than its consultant or outsourcer, as described in Section 2 below, and corporate affiliates who Licensee requires to access the Licensed Software to enable Licensee’s evaluation thereof (where “affiliate” means an entity which is 50% controlled, controlling, or under common control with Licensee).
2. LICENSE GRANT & RESTRICTIONS. This Agreement grants Licensee a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited right to use the authorized number of copies of the Licensed Software in object code form, each copy may be used on a single computer, and all copies to be used at a single location for the sole Purpose identified above. The Licensed Software shall be used for evaluation only, and not for production, without Veritas’ prior written consent. “Licensed Software” shall also include any updates to the programs provided by Veritas, related documentation and other material or information provided by Veritas.
Licensee may allow consultant(s) or outsourcer(s) to use Licensee’s Licensed Software to assist Licensee and Licensee’s affiliates in fulfilling the sole Purpose identified above, so long as such use is consistent with Licensee’s own permitted scope of use, and is compliant with the terms of this Agreement. Licensee agrees Licensee is responsible for such third party or affiliate access and use of the Licensed Software, to the same extent as if such consultant(s), outsourcer, or affiliate(s) were Licensee’s employees.
Licensee agrees to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein in addition to those terms and conditions contained in the end user license agreement provided in or in connection with the applicable Licensed Software (“EULA”). This Agreement shall supplement the EULA and, in the event of a conflict between this Agreement and the EULA, this Agreement will control.
3. TERM & TERMINATION. The term of the Licensed Software evaluation right granted hereunder shall begin upon the date Licensee receives access to the Licensed Software including its enabling License Key, and shall continue for the shorter of the length of time permitted by the enabling License Key, the EULA, or sixty (60)days, unless earlier terminated in accordance with this Agreement (“Term”). The Licensed Software evaluation license will immediately terminate (i) without notice if Licensee fails to comply with any obligation of this Agreement; or (ii) upon written notice by Veritas.
Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, any right, license or permission granted to Licensee shall immediately terminate and Licensee shall immediately cease use of the Licensed Software, in whole or in part; and promptly return the Licensed Software and all related material to Veritas or fully destroy, delete and/or uninstall any copy of Licensed Software installed or copied by Licensee and certify such destruction to Veritas.
Licensee shall keep accurate business records relating to its use of the Licensed Software for a period of three (3) years following termination of this Agreement. Upon request from Veritas, Licensee shall provide Veritas with a report certifying the destruction of Licensed Software pursuant to Section 3. The provisions regarding license restrictions, confidentiality, audit, exclusion of warranty, and the general provisions in Section 7 will survive expiration of the evaluation Term or termination of this Agreement.
4. SUPPORT. The Licensed Software is provided without support of any kind.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. THE Licensed SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO LICENSEE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6.CONFIDENTIALITY. Each party may have access to information that is confidential to the other party (“Confidential Information”) during the Term. Confidential Information shall be limited to the Licensed Software and any information disclosed by the disclosing party to the receiving party that is either identified as or should be reasonably understood to be confidential and/or proprietary. During the Term of this Agreement and for a period of five (5) years thereafter, the receiving party shall hold the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not disclose the Confidential Information to a third party.
Each party shall use the same degree of care, but no less than a reasonable degree of care, to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, or publication of the Confidential Information as that party uses to protect its own confidential information of a like nature. Licensee shall not use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than as necessary to exercise the license granted under this Agreement. Licensee shall not disclose the results of any benchmark tests run on the Licensed Software without Veritas’ prior written consent.
7. GENERAL. If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Agreement and the EULA constitutes the entire agreement of the parties concerning its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous, written or oral negotiations, correspondence, understandings, and agreements between the parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment to this Agreement will be binding unless evidenced by a writing signed by the party against whom it is sought to be enforced. The failure of any party to enforce any of the provisions hereof shall not be construed to be a waiver of the right of such party thereafter to enforce such provisions. In addition, the terms of this Agreement shall control any conflicting, inconsistent, and/or additional standard terms or conditions on any purchase order, invoice or other document submitted by Licensee, notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in any such document.
개인정보보호 수집 및 이용 동의서 정보를 이용하시려면 '개인정보 처리 동의'와 '개인정보 이용'를 읽고 동의해 주셔야 합니다.
개인 정보 처리 동의
'베리타스'는 최선의 서비스 제공을 위해 필요한 최소한의 범위 내에서 다음 각 항목과 같은 목적으로 개인 정보를 수집하고 있습니다.
'베리타스'는 고객의 기본적 인권 침해의 우려가 있는 민감한 개인 정보(인종 및 민족, 주민등록번호, 종교 및 신조, 출신지 및 본적지, 정치적 성향 및 범죄기록, 건강 상태 및 성생활 등)는 수집하지 않습니다.
개인 정보 처리 동의
베리타스코리아는개인 정보를 다음의 목적으로 처리합니다. 본인은베리타스의 개인정보처리 방침에 명시된 대로 본인의 개인 정보 처리에 동의합니다.
(1) 개인 정보 수집항목:
가. 회사명, 성명, 회사주소, 이메일, 휴대폰 번호, 직급
나. 서비스 이용 기록
(2) 수집 목적 및 정보 사용:
가. 개인 정보 처리 및 정보주체의 개인 정보 열람, 정정, 삭제, 처리정지 요구 시 본인 확인을 위함
나. 개인식별, 뉴스레터 및 행사 이메일 제공, 전화를 통한 제품 정보 및영업정보 제공
다. 마케팅 캠페인, 제품 및 서비스 관련 커뮤니케이션, 해피콜, 시장조사 등 마케팅 활동
라. 원활하고 상시적인 서비스 제공과 분쟁 해결
(3) 보유 및 이용 기간:
사용자가 본인의 개인 정보 삭제 요청 시, 요청을 받은 날로부터 '개인 정보보호법'에 명시된 기간 내 해당 정보 삭제
개인 정보 이용 동의
개인 정보 제 3자 제공 동의
마케팅 활동을 목적으로한 개인 정보 사용 동의
마케팅 활동을 목적으로한 개인 정보 사용 동의
베리타스는 베리타스 제품 및 서비스 또는베리타스 자회사의 제품 및 서비스와 관련한 홍보 또는 커뮤니케이션을 목적으로 이메일, 우편, 전화 또는 SMS를 통해 직접 연락을 하거나 아래 열거된 위탁 회사 중 1개 회사를 통해 본인에게 연락을 할 수 있습니다.
개인 정보 취급 위탁 동의
회사는 서비스 이행을 위해 아래와 같이 개인 정보 취급 업무를 외부 전문 업체에 위탁하여 운영하고 있습니다
(2) 위탁업무 내용:
마케팅 업무 운영 대행을 위한 위탁 – 광고, 이벤트, 텔레마케팅, 이메일 발송, SMS 등과 같은 마케팅 업무 수행에 필요한 고객 정보 활용
개인 정보 관리 책임자 정보
베리타스는 고객의 개인 정보를 보호하고 개인 정보와 관련한 불만을 처리하기 위하여 아래와 같이 개인 정보 관리책임자를 지정하고 있습니다. 성명: 김기성 부장/ 부서: 마케팅 본부/ 전화번호: 02-3468-2184
귀하께서 베리타스의 서비스 이용 시 또는 개인 정보 처리 과정에서 발생하는 모든 개인정보보호 관련 민원을 개인정보관리 책임자에게 신고하실 수 있습니다. 베리타스는 이용자들의 신고사항에 대해 신속하게 답변 드리겠습니다.