APTARE IT Analytics Release Notes
- About APTARE IT Analytics
- Patch Releases for Version 10.4.00
- What's New: Version 10.4 Highlights
- Supported Systems
- Installation and Upgrades
- Enhancements and Resolved Issues by Category
- Known Issues, Optimizations, and End of Life (EOL)
Several factors can impact web browser performance and behavior, such as:
client memory size and free memory
number of objects to be displayed in the Inventory
volume of data to be displayed
browser vendor (such as Chrome, Firefox, or IE) and version
The Portal is designed to handle data in large-scale environments, however, your browser vendor/version may not be able to render all the objects. If your browser cannot accommodate the volume, you can reduce the total number of items displayed in the Inventory, or try a different browser.
For larger data sets, use a Google Chrome browser for an optimal experience. Based on browser performance testing using very large data sets, Firefox and IE are supported, but the performance may be degraded.