Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Printing the original versions of items
You must have the Review Messages permission to print items. By default, all reviewers and supervisors have this permission.
To print the original versions of an item
- In the left navigation pane, click Review.
- Filter the items in the review pane.
- Click Apply.
The application displays a list of review items from the selected departments.
- In the reading pane, click the Expand icon, and then select Print.
The Print dialog box appears.
- Select the format and location to save the file at your accessible location.