Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
About reviewing with Advanced Supervision
Reviewers can review the results of random sampling and searches to assess each item for compliance as needed. The status of reviewed items can be set toor , or to any other available review marks, or can be escalated or appraised as needed. Comments can be added as applicable. Items can be reviewed more than once, and other reviewers can add more comments and change the previously assigned review status.
Advanced Supervision has several predefined reviewing roles, such as escalation reviewer, exception reviewer, and so on. These roles have the following characteristics:
All roles except the passive reviewer role permit a user to assign the pending, question, escalation, and appraisal status to items.
Passive reviewers can view items and review history, but they cannot assign or change review status. However, passive reviewers can assign appraisal status to the items that other users have reviewed.
Exception reviewers can view the items of their assigned exception employees only.
Escalation reviewers can receive items that other reviewers in the department have escalated to a higher authority for further review.
All the exception reviewers and escalation reviewers assigned to the departments can assess the review status and comments that reviewers have applied and add appraisal status and comments.