Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
- Managing Audit Settings
- Working with Audit viewer
You must have the View Reports permission to generate a new report. By default, most users with a department role have this permission.
To generate a report
- In the left navigation pane, click Reports.
- In the Select report type field, select the type you want to generate.
- Enter the start date and end date in respective fields to specify the duration for which you want to generate report.
- Click Select Department to search for and select departments for which you want to generate a report.
To select multiple adjacent departments, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent departments, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- (Optional) To remove all the selected departments, click Reset. To remove a particular department from the selection, click remove icon of that department.
- Click Generate.
- After generating the report, perform the following on the toolbar as required.
A sample report pane that depicts its standard options is shown below.
To print a report, click the Print icon.
To export a report, click the Export icon, and select one of the available export types (CSV, Excel, MHTML, PDF, TIFF, WORD, or XML).
To refresh the view, click the Refresh icon.
Click on the page number to display and navigate to a selected page.
Click the |< icon to go to the first page of the list.
Click the >| icon to go to the last page of the list.
Click the < icon to go to the previous page of the list.
Click the > icon to go to the next page of the list.