Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotwords sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotwords sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Assigning department reviewers
Advanced Supervision makes it easy to add users to departments and assign several key roles to them. Department reviewers can monitor, review, hold review, question, escalate, appraise, and comment on the items in a department, export items for offline review, and generate and view reports. Compliance supervisors can appraise the work of department reviewers and manage any exception employees in the department.
You must have the Manage Roles permissions to add users to a department. By default, users that have the Department Admin role have these permissions.
To assign a department reviewer
- In the left navigation pane, click Departments.
- Search for and select the department to which you want to assign reviewers.
Advanced Supervision lists all departments. You can use the filtering options to search the required department. Options include filtering by department name, exception employees, and reviewers associated with the department.
- In the Role Assignment tab, click Add User.
The Add Users dialog box appears.
- Search for and select one or multiple users.
To select multiple adjacent users, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent users, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Click Save.
- Under User and Groups, select one user at a time, and click Add Roles.
To select multiple adjacent roles, hold down the Shift key and click the first and the last name in the range. To select multiple, non-adjacent roles, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Click Save.