Advanced Supervision User Guide
- Introducing Veritas Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific whitelist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific whitelist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Veritas Advanced Supervision features
Advanced Supervision provides simple workflows to speed up the routine compliance search and review tasks. Its interface follows industry best practices and standards to provide an intuitive interaction.
Advanced Supervision uses the Enterprise Vault.cloud platform to access:
Archived employee communication items.
Classification tags of communication items.
Inbound and outbound employee communications.
Details of users who can monitor and supervise communication items and provide information on demand.
Based on your roles and responsibilities, Advanced Supervision reviewers can:
Map organization structure in the form of departments and nested departments.
Add email addresses to an employee's properties in a department.
Move departments to other departments along with the associated employees.
Assign reviewers to departments.
Configure monitoring policies at a granular level to set the scope of reviews.
Maintain records that policies have been implemented and executed.
Define criteria for immediate or scheduled searches.
Assign the communication items of selected reviewers to exception reviewers.
During analysis, you can:
Choose your display preference for reading communication items.
Read and assign review status to captured items.
Comment on items.
View the history of items.
Print and download items.
After analysis, you can:
Generate reports for the collected information.
Export the items for offline reviews or for approved third-party use.