Veritas NetBackup for Microsoft Azure Stack Administrator's Guide
- Installing and deploying Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in for NetBackup
- Configuring NetBackup and Microsoft Azure Stack
- Managing backup hosts
- Configuring the Microsoft Azure plug-in using the azurestack.conf configuration file
- Creating a file that contains Microsoft Azure Stack credentials
- Performing backups and restores of Microsoft Azure Stack
- About the restore scenarios for Microsoft Azure Stack VMs from the BAR interface
Installing the Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in
You must install Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in on all the clients you want to use as backup host.
Ensure that you have root privileges on the host where you will perform these operations.
To install Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in on a backup host
- Copy the
NetBackup_PSFAzureStack_8.1.2_linuxR_x86.tar.gzfile to the
/directory and extract the contents of the file.
The following files are extracted on the backup host:
- Run the ./install command.
Accept the Veritas license agreement to proceed with the installation.
The following files are installed on the backup host: