Veritas NetBackup for Microsoft Azure Stack Administrator's Guide
- Installing and deploying Microsoft Azure Stack plug-in for NetBackup
- Configuring NetBackup and Microsoft Azure Stack
- Managing backup hosts
- Configuring the Microsoft Azure plug-in using the azurestack.conf configuration file
- Creating a file that contains Microsoft Azure Stack credentials
- Performing backups and restores of Microsoft Azure Stack
- About the restore scenarios for Microsoft Azure Stack VMs from the BAR interface
Backup fails with error 1
Backup fails with the following error:
(1) The requested operation was partially successful.
The error details also describe the VHDs that are not backed up.
Ensure that the following parameters are configured properly:
If FETCH_STORAGE_KEYS=true, ensure that the NetBackup administrator has permissions for fetching and accessing storage account and access keys for Azure Stack.
If FETCH_STORAGE_KEYS=false, ensure that you have added required storage accounts with the access keys in the credential file.
Run the tpconfig -update command after you make changes to the credential file.