Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Removing a node
Use the following procedure to remove a node from a multi-node Flex appliance.
To remove a node
- From the Flex Appliance Console, make sure that there are no instances running on the node that you want to remove. Use the System Topology page to view all of the running instances and relocate them as necessary.
- Log in to the Flex Appliance Shell on the node that you want to keep in the appliance and enter the following command:
setup remove-node with-response remove_node=<hostname>, where <hostname> is the hostname of the node that you want to remove.
Do not perform any other tasks on the appliance until the remove-node operation is complete.