Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Flex Appliance Getting Started and Administration Guide
Last Published: 2018-12-12
Product(s): Appliances (1.1)
- Product overview
- Getting started
- Modifying settings
- Managing users
- Using Flex Appliance
- Managing applications and upgrade packages in the repository
- Creating application instances
- Managing application instances
- Monitoring the appliance
- About AutoSupport and Call Home
- Monitoring the hardware from the Flex Appliance Shell
- Reconfiguring the appliance
- Troubleshooting guidelines
Changing the admin user password on the Flex Appliance Console
Follow these steps to change the password for the admin user for the Flex Appliance Console.
To change the password for the admin user on the Flex Appliance Console
- From the Home page, click Settings > Password.
- Type the old password.
- Type the new password, and then type the new password again in the Confirm new password field.
- Click Save.